Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Well the arrival of Nora has brought Nicole and Jessica closer again.  The couch moved forward and all 3 sat there watching TV just like old times. Now we just need Nicole to get her pink friend out tonight to assist her to get to sleep. 

Nora had nothing to do with it.

1 minute ago, jjs said:

Nora had her time in the apts  why lima leave .

She maybe felt it time she moved on he wanted to stay for the new year and she did that.  Lima had a rocky stay here she was under the influence of Milena at the start but more recently seemed so much happier with her current housemates.  Her drinking is a problem for her and hopefully she realises it sooner rather than later.  I wish Lima all the best.  

Nora may have had her time but for whatever reason she is back.  Im ok with it she is a very nice young woman and her influence in the place can already be seen.  She may not be here as long as before so lets enjoy her while she is here. 

I was never a fan of Nora's but I never hated her either. She to me was just like the majority of the girls I've seen on RLC.

I never had a problem with Kiko either. He always seemed like a cool dude. But for the sake of being entertained from watching, I hope the two of them aren't together. I've seen Nora with Kiko enough times throughout the years, and Nora isn't exactly an exciting woman as it is. Seeing her with another guy would in turn make her more interesting to watch again.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

I feel sorry for Nicole  cuz she has a hard time with sleeping just like I do

me too. i use melatonin soft chews (1) at bedtime. and i try to concentrate on 1 relaxing subject,

fighting off/ignoring all others, over and over when necessary, fighting off/ignoring all others, zzzzzz, zzzzzzzz:biggrin:

47 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:
54 minutes ago, DES7469 said:
1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

Well the arrival of Nora has brought Nicole and Jessica closer again.  The couch moved forward and all 3 sat there watching TV just like old times. Now we just need Nicole to get her pink friend out tonight to assist her to get to sleep. 

Im sure she has played a part.  Indirectly

I agree. ... There are certainly also other factors (like the end of the cam shows and the free time which results from it), but Nora has at least accelerated this development. Not as some kind of bossy dictator (as so many here like to describe her), but as a person nice to both just spend some time with all together and watch some TV (including some talking). ... As i said, Nora is a nice person. ... :)

BTW, Something very equal is going on in B2. ... The guy guest is actually not the end of the world. ... He actually seems to enlive the apartment. ... Very nice development. ... :) 

47 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:
54 minutes ago, DES7469 said:
1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

Im sure she has played a part.  Indirectly

I agree. ... There are certainly also other factors (like the end of the cam shows and the free time which results from it), but Nora has at least accelerated this development. Not as some kind of bossy dictator (as so many here like to describe her), but as a person nice to both just spend some time with all together and watch some TV (including some talking). ... As i said, Nora is a nice person. ... :)

BTW, Something very equal is going on in B2. ... The guy guest is actually not the end of the world. ... He actually seems to enlive the apartment. ... Very nice development. ... :)