Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

From all the pages I just got through reading,  the one thing that seems sure to me is that this was planned for this guy to come over and do something with Jess.  Now that something could have been anything from a massage to sex,  but it appears that one of them chickened out.   If Irma had a surprised look about her as some of you have said, then it was all planned by someone.   Irma leaves the apartment, Nora & dipstick go up to their room and leave Jess and her out of the apartment fuck buddy alone to give you all some kind of show.  As long as the evening took according to you all,  gave one of them the chance to chicken out......which one chickened out!!

If you people think that they don't have something going on with each other,  well,  I just don't have any words for it!!

Goodnight, and what a joke of a night it must have felt like to sit in front of your computers for that length of time to see nothing transpire!!

Correct.. when i saw him enter  i immediately decided ..this is going nowhere and "actually switched off!!!!"... just thought as nice as this guy is.. nothing is gonna happen and by scanning through the pages.. I made the correct decision not to sit and watch  bore bore bore ..:blush:  however i hope that those of you who did...ahh never mind::)

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

I know a lot of guys would love it if either B#1 or B#2 have a Girl on Girl 3way, Completely uninhibited and uncovered with everything being shown like how we all saw Nina and Kira did that one night when they seduced a friend::):heart::biggrin:

5IU3ssz9oYA.jpg

• Upvote 4

It is sad to see how nagatively some people write about guys in B1 in general. Rus is maybe the best guest this apartment ever saw. He is nice to the girls, make a really sympathetic impression and already had some nice and respectful action. 

Visit some friends and watch some TV is very normal. Hope for something more and have no luck is also something very normal. ... I stoped watching yesterday, because i know there is only a very small chance for some action. ... but .... After this night it got simply more likely that later something will happen. ... At least I hope he will be there again. ... :)

Almost all the time something happen in barcelona between people more than a massage, there were also guys involved. It is simply a fact. ... You people should get over you guy phobia. 

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

He had Erectile Dysfunction.         :biggrin:

Most likely he is fine. ... He could be tired due to the  about 3 hours of massages he gave and also could be nervous due to the cameras. ... It is notthing to worry about. ... but ... It is a little vile to make fun him, because of something like that. 

4 hours ago, vortios said:

So they do not kiss in front of the cameras but if the cameras can not see them?
Is not that a joke, after so many hours?

If they would have something happen this night, you would most likly write again about prostitution or something equal. ... It is obvious that you do not like when guys are in the apartment. 

4 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

i HOPE his friends saw what happened tonight and laughed their heads off.

Why? ... He seems to be a nice guy. ... Just get over you girl-girl fantasie and have some fun when finally something happens in this apartment. ... It is not everything about sex in RLC.

• Upvote 4

37 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

WELL FOUR SCORE AND 2 YEARS AGO ON THE NIGHT OF OUR LORD NEW YEAR'S EVE 12/31/2014 - 1/1/2015  WE HAD JUST THAT,,,A GOLDEN GLOBE WORTHY MOMENT :shy::biggrin:::):heart:

AND ALSO AS A BONUS KAMILA AND KRISTY :heart:::)

Interressing is that nothing more as some teasing happen between Irma and Anna or Kamila and Kristy. ... The only girl-girl action in this apartment took place at the party night (with a guy present in the apartment). 

Most girls are atracted to guys. ... If you like to see some girl-girr action you need to watch N&K. 

4 hours ago, kris66 said:

I watched it all and could not see her touch him as they were out of sight at times (when we could see her he was not close to her) so you are making things up and I had the volume all up (headphones and amplifier) and no sound of kissing too..

That's some statement Kris, do you really think people make things up on this forum....:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, nack said:

You answered it.Quite happy to be NOT a part of it.Fake does nothing for me.

Out of curiosity,i watched the barca orgy too (Got it from a friend) considered to be the holy grail.Turned out to be a damp squib.I find Nicole's earlier sessions with Miguel a lot hotter.Sadly,that won't happen again too !!

I must admit, I really enjoyed Nicole's sessions with Miguel too. To me they were as real as you'll get on here. I think she just does her own thing, regardless or the cameras...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, MrBox said:

It is sad to see how nagatively some people write about guys in B1 in general. Rus is maybe the best guest this apartment ever saw. He is nice to the girls, make a really sympathetic impression and already had some nice and respectful action. 

Visit some friends and watch some TV is very normal. Hope for something more and have no luck is also something very normal. ... I stoped watching yesterday, because i know there is only a very small chance for some action. ... but .... After this night it got simply more likely that later something will happen. ... At least I hope he will be there again. ... :)

Almost all the time something happen in barcelona between people more than a massage, there were also guys involved. It is simply a fact. ... You people should get over you guy phobia. 

Most likely he is fine. ... He could be tired due to the  about 3 hours of massages he gave and also could be nervous due to the cameras. ... It is notthing to worry about. ... but ... It is a little vile to make fun him, because of something like that. 

If they would have something happen this night, you would most likly write again about prostitution or something equal. ... It is obvious that you do not like when guys are in the apartment. 

Why? ... He seems to be a nice guy. ... Just get over you girl-girl fantasie and have some fun when finally something happens in this apartment. ... It is not everything about sex in RLC.

Excellent post.

Very sour and very angry people on the forum tonight. Their friends tried to hook Rus and Jess up, that didn't quite work all the way, so what ? Both were pretty cute actually. But there was a lot of hatred here, for a relatively tame evening ...

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Excellent post.

Very sour and very angry people on the forum tonight. Their friends tried to hook Rus and Jess up, that didn't quite work all the way, so what ? Both were pretty cute actually. But there was a lot of hatred here, for a relatively tame evening ...

Isn't there always..... Some just don't want to see real life..:cry:

• Upvote 2