Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Not every night is going to be a Golden Globe Moment. 

The guy has Erectile Dysfunction. So he likely wanted to save himself from any embarrassment.  He's a Friend of Kiko's back in the Old Days when they had their own Apartment before B1 or B2 ever came along.

LOL  like I don't know that already.  RLC is the worst bang for your buck if you consider Golden Globe type Moments!   I do have a question for you though.   How do you know the guy has erectile dysfunction?

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

I just gotta take the time out to say how much I love Irma,,I really love her cute and adorable little face,,I absolutely love her personality and the way she treats the other ladies,,They have no choice but to fall in love with her because she gets along with everybody....I don't ever recall her getting into a fight with anyone.

She has a motherly quality about her and she likes to take care of the other ladies,,,she is the perfect RLC tenant,,,She comes here for 1- 3 months and entertains us the entire time...I love this Girl :heart:::)::)

f6Py.gif

• Upvote 5

While I do appreciate lesbian teasing and sex, I am subscribed to a site called REAL LIFE cam, not puppet show cam. The freedom for the tenants to invite whoever they want (including guys) for whatever they want (including tv watching and/or fucking) is a basis.

The staged faux-lez massages and body paintings ostensibly for the show bore me (but I don't spend hours and hours whining on the forums, I keep silent and let those who enjoy it in peace without pissing on their plate), because they are contrived and only for bonuses. Anything spontaneous is good in my book.

The best lesbian events (Heidi, B2 orgy - which included a guy who was insulted non stop until shit happened)  we have seen thus far were unexpected and spontaneous. Raising pitchforks everytime the girls deviate from the giggling sapphic girls script some people have in mind is counterproductive.

That freedom Dima and Lola took during three nights, including the shady aspects (drugs ...), while the cc forums were burning with outrage and tantrums, gave us B2 orgy. If B2 had been the dull girl only convent people are clamoring for, we would have had pre planned chocolate massage #62. Yawn.

TLDR : the best lez action in Barca happened on the tenant and guests own volition, fostered by a sense of unrestrained and unhibited freedom. Trying to regulate, including banning the freedom to have (and fuck) guests is counterproductive.

• Upvote 7

8 minutes ago, happyone said:

It would be great if this function worked-I cannot add a new user to the list-cannot type in the box

Are you joking or are you serious about that?

If you can't type in the box then I'll suggest asking a Mod to fix it for you.