Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

5 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

I have an idea, why don't we stop responding to people we don't want to have anything to do with. Let the post die...... 

Well if something more interesting was to happen ... Of course Queen Nora has broken the dress code with a different colour from her subjects. The sushi is going to be very tedious but have fun watching the shower.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

I have come to a conclusion why don`t we all stop this ranting and accusing of eachother and come to the simple fact

that these two apt`s in Barcelona is nothing more than a way for rlc to make more money.

And the girls is getting more money if they bate in front of the camera or if they make moves that implie that they are bi or lesbians.

I`m so tired of what is going on both in the apts and in this forum i just wish that everybody would see the truth that`s all i have to say about this matter!

What RLC is about the money? ... I never thought about that. ... ::):biggrin: 

The power in this forum is by the mods (or the admin). If they want a change, they can enforce everything (e.g. kick out of euromike or harley based on the direction they want to go). If you like to see a change here, you need to ask them.

11 minutes ago, Lyree said:

So very true, although there are more places to try. ::)

I HOPE THAT THE PUNCH DRINK HAS SOME OF THAT MAGIC POTION FROM B#2 :biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_o1jff8ReGN1v0a6hmo1_500.giftumblr_o1u8vv4enX1ulx71ao1_500.gif

14 minutes ago, Lyree said:

Naked Sushi,  those were the nights :heart:

• Upvote 1