Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from an episode of 'The Killing' and 'Game of Thrones'. Where are all the B2 girls? I thought the blond secretary was going to tease and tantilise us and sit on our lap and take minutes....Oh there they are, eating sushi at B1...:biggrin: Looks very civilised at the moment...

11 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

This has got to be one of those very rare nights and occasions that we can all say that one of these ladies pussy smells like Raw Fish without it being insulting :biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_nwyy3uebA81unehdho1_500.gif

See.....now that's funny!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Just got back from an episode of 'The Killing' and 'Game of Thrones'. Where are all the B2 girls? I thought the blond secretary was going to tease and tantilise us and sit on our lap and take minutes....Oh there they are, eating sushi at B1...:biggrin: Looks very civilised at the moment...

naga, do we like all the same things? :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, MrLurker said:

An hour to prepare it and two minutes to eat it.  The instructions must have been in Japaneses....     lol

My brother is a sushi chef-and it really does take a long time to make-

A lot faster to eat them than make them is for sure-even when you know what you are doing-it is really an art :biggrin: