Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

I switch over to the camera 5 in Nora's bedroom. Directly, there was a feeling of emptiness in the whole room. An empty wine glasses and the music has stopped out of the speakers in front of the wine glass, and through all the frost glasses sitting on the doors, showing all the empty shelves that now the Queen Nora has left us and B1 for a long time might come. It actually feels sad that she left, although I was initially a bit critical of her in the beginning, but then I realized what an incredible change that now existed in her and I was completely wrong. She was so amazingly alive in everything she undertook, she had more freedom that made her think of crazy and funny things, with many laughs and lovely smile. And just to see the two have the last sexual moment in bed together, to really take it easy and to show that they really have much love for each other. Yes, I know that Nora will surely follow what happens and is written in the CC. So I can be nothing other than to say. Nora I wish you good luck with everything you will do in life. and hope to see you here again in the near future. Love Peace and Happiness. ✨???

• Upvote 7

There are reason why Nora has achieved the status of QUEEN,  Nora and Irma were brought back by RLC to turn around the apartments and get all the girls on speaking and friendly relationship. That is what makes both of them work, they have to interact with each other. She accomplished her goal, and was very sucessful at making the girls all get along.

I also agree that Nora was quite different this time, much more alive in many ways, and genuinely seemed to be very happy. She took an active role in setting up parties with both apartments tenants, and making sure that we all were entertained from the first day of her arrival. This is old hat to her, and I am sure she is off to a new adventure. There have been some whispers from the aliens that we could see her again in the near future, only time will tell though.

I will always be in the forefront to wish her well, and to tell her thanks for sharing another side and a small part of life with all of us here, She is the QUEEN LADY OF RLC and always has been very insrumental in it's development and progress.

So as always we wish a fond farewell, and to always BE SAFE, BE HAPPY, and to LIVE WELL

• Upvote 5