Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

5 minutes ago, kzsjzkdjs said:

It depends on what interest you in RLC. She is a beautiful young girl so I would like to see her in RLC again.

i do think Rita is the all time most gorgeous girl of RLC and she seems very nice, but i must admit i expect a little bit more than what she provided during her last stay.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Snakeater said:

Hate to say this Mrlurker but Naga thinks that is like shit in China happening. Right Naga

It's sounds great but let's just say it's a bit of a long shot...:blush:

Been away a coupla hours and still in the dark guys..Wonder if there's another girl coming in to B2 or they're just shifting the 3 girls around. No activity in B1 so looks like they'll remain as a pair today anyway...no Karol then...:cry:

12 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

i do think Rita is the all time most gorgeous girl of RLC and she seems very nice, but i must admit i expect a little bit more than what she provided during her last stay.

She is simply one of the most boring girls ever casted by RLC. Without fun and without any kind of openness. ... Over half of her last stay she was hidding as good as she can.

There are so many possibilities for a good re-cast, if RLC would really like to cast someone already spend time in this apartment, but please not Rita. ... She is a wast of space and time.

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know it's stupid getting attatched like this. She was gradually opening up...it's the teasing that is one of the main attractions for me...:biggrin:

Karol had a conversation with RLC and told them not to remove or post her name too quickly-she wants the teasing to continue :dodgy:

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

Irma is going to take bath to soak her foot.  I hope it feels better after. Jess needs to rub it for her 

It's very bruised, probably not a good idea for anyone to rub it :biggrin:

Jess could cheer her up in other ways though :angel:

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, kzsjzkdjs said:

I really miss the time when we had girl like Lilu, Sofie, Milana, Monica or Coco in this apartment.. None of the girls who are in the apartment since the last 6 months interest me. :cry:

I feel for you mate. So I take it you don't watch them anymore...:dodgy:

20 minutes ago, MrBox said:

She is simply one of the most boring girls ever casted by RLC. Without fun and without any kind of openness. ... Over half of her last stay she was hidding as good as she can.

There are so many possibilities for a good re-cast, if RLC would really like to cast someone already spend time in this apartment, but please not Rita. ... She is a wast of space and time.

Your opinion