Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Teddy 1 said:

It felt more like three years...:biggrin:

agree Teddy- she did not seem very popular while there

Well I like the sound of Lia and Mia ... lesbian twins, which can't be illegal since there are a lot of videos out there. :biggrin:

Actually now if they're not lesbian twins or ones at least capable of bating side by side, I am going to be disappointed.

I might renew my membership pretty quick if I fancy them.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Because for the first time we'll have 4 girls in each apartment and I doubt it will be a quiet night!

I see.  Depends what time it comes out of from being UM.  It's already 4:00 PM their time. The new girls may suffer Jet Lag and just sleep when they get there.   Then you'll get a Good Nights sleep.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I see.  Depends what time it comes out of from being UM.  It's already 4:00 PM their time. The new girls may suffer Jet Lag and just sleep when they get there.   Then you'll get a Good Nights sleep.

I don't think the party will be tonight because of tiredness. How about Wednesday...:biggrin:

18 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Because for the first time we'll have 4 girls in each apartment and I doubt it will be a quiet night!

Reading kitek's post I bet you'd rather Irma and Danaya took a camera with them while they're out. Honestly did this come as a surprise to anyone? I think this kind of info just makes me more sad for Jasmin's "Desperate Housewives" nights because in their REAL LIVES this is the kind of things the girls get up to - 100 times more exciting. Plonked in front of TV for 6 hours watching a box set every night is no more real behaviour for THESE girls than any of Belle's naked dancing on the few occasions she didn't want to. We should have seen a lot more in B2 than we did after Becca left.