Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

If B2 do come it'll be interesting to see how the night progresses without Nora pulling the strings...:huh:

Like a drunken puppet master. I think she did set things up and made sure everyone was there if she could (your girl was sometimes a bit tricky) but on the actual night things just followed naturally with Nora and Irma letting others take control unless there was a lull and then Irma was always willing to step in. 

• Upvote 3

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

59 minutes ago, havingablast said:

So long as it doesn't stand for Missing In Action ------

I am hoping that

Tia= Teasing in Apartment

Mia=Masturbation in Apartment

and since we can't tell the difference who is who they can reverse rolls anytime :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Como un titiritero de embriaguez. Creo que sí estableció cosas y hacía que todo el mundo estaba allí si pudiera (su chica a veces era un poco complicado), pero en las cosas reales noche simplemente siguió de forma natural con Nora y Irma dejar que otros tomen el control a no ser que hubo una pausa y luego Irma siempre estaba dispuesto a intervenir. 

It will not be bad as the party is without Nora present. Let's see who takes the reins to motivate people at the party, and to where it puts RLC brake.

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

I am hoping that

Tia= Teasing in Apartment

Mia=Masturbation in Apartment

and since we can't tell the difference who is who they can reverse rolls anytime :biggrin:

:biggrin:

Hope we can distinguish them by the end of tonight then...::)

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

To me all the cams were a bit soft on the focus. Both LR cams look better. Maybe I'm seeing things. confusion-smiley-emoticon.gif

yhea in b1 when the girls played with the lights the cams were a lot out of focus and they put the "drying tray" in front of cam which made it even worst ^^'