Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, wathou said:

i don't think anyone here expect girls orgy everynight ( the two that happens were rare and won't happen unless in the right circumstances), i enjoy the girls lingerie party/massage even if i know it is very unlikly they'll go further. And i don't mind that i really enjoy watching the girls having parties. If b1/b2 would end up being a swinger/orgy hotel i would get bored ( and there is vv/vh for that kind of stuff). And that "action" u are refering to, as far as i remember only a few girls had sex in those appt ( for me the first time it happens it's really great, then when it happen over & over the appt becomes like any other appt in rlc which i fing boring ...) and i think that's makes B1/B2 (K&K ?) that special and i hope i'm not the only one thinking like that ^^' 

There was a guy at the party nights ... Without him, it may had never been started at all. .... It was not even close to be a girls only event. ... Please do not forget that!

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, happyone said:

Ya keep up the horseshit long enough-someone will want to buy it (makes good mulch)

send some mulch my way- getting close to start my garden HAHAHAHAHAHAHA:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

Lia (or is it Mia) went to bed topless 

I'm just spitballin' here but I think it's Lia.  I can't see any acne on her face but it's hard under night vision.  I got 4k screens at 55 inch.  I don't miss shit.

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, happyone said:

All you got to do is find a way to scoop it up here in CC ---it's free :biggrin: LOL

I have a big shovel, and I know there is- more than I will ever need hahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

There was a guy at the party nights ... Without him, it may have never been started at all. .... It was not even close to be a girls only event. ... Please do not forget that!

the only implication he had ( for the first girl/girl action that happend at b2), was ( some said) providing drugs ( which i never seen any proof of that, and don't really beleive). So the fact that he was a dude didn't mater, it could have been a girl ...