Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, wathou said:

the only implication he had ( for the first girl/girl action that happend at b2), was ( some said) providing drugs ( which i never seen any proof of that, and don't really beleive). So the fact that he was a dude didn't mater, it could have been a girl ... 

I do not know why it happend and you can not be sure that he did not matter. ... The only fact is that he was there. ... Every time with action in this apartments, expect masturbations there were also a guy in this apartments.

Even the last event would not have been posible without Rus. ... It is simply very easy to see that hetero girls (as most girls in the cast of Barcelona) are simply into guys. .... It will not change just because some people here would prefere to see a world without guys. It is the nature of people. Keep guys outside and you kill any change to see this part of their personality.

BTW, I never said that guys must be around every time. ... but ... This do not mean they should be away all the time. Only 8 girls in an apartment is useless. Just quantity is not exciting at all.

14 minutes ago, wathou said:

the only implication he had ( for the first girl/girl action that happend at b2), was ( some said) providing drugs ( which i never seen any proof of that, and don't really beleive). So the fact that he was a dude didn't mater, it could have been a girl ... 

Yea they all took turns going into the downstairs bathroom at b1 with him because they liked his company

• Upvote 1