Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Are you people actually discuss the possibility to see sex between the two? ... This will not happen. It should not happen. ... It is time to wake up. ... This is RLC!!! They are sisters.

Why the hell is everything in this thread about (most likely) hetero girls have sex  with girls. .... Why??? .... Hetero girls are into guys. ... Twins (exterm likely) do not have sex with each other.

People please ... come back to earth and accept that this apartment need more guys (at guests). ... :)

Yes of course we're discussing the possibilty. It would be great to see. Is it likely to happen? NO 100-1 at the most but twins do fuck and this a free forum so why shouldn't we discuss it. Anyway I was answering the question, how far is too far?

"Twins, Max.16 years old. Can you imagine the mathematical possibilities." - Tony Roberts in Annie Hall.

• Upvote 2

Teniendo Tantas parejas Que Ver Tener relaciones Todos los Días, Porque Sigue habiendo Gente que le molesta Tanto Que las chicas puedan Tener sexo Entre ellas?

Porque esta gente no cambia el chip de Y Se Va A Las Casas de parejas y disfrutan de tanto sexo y los muchas Veces de calidad del buena?

Hay Un Empeño personal En que las chicas Tengan Que metros chicos en casa? Es Que otra clase de sexo le incomoda?

5 minutes ago, wathou said:

mike don't waste your time this dear Mr.Box won't miss a chance to talk about dudes ... ( he's got a fixation )

For sure ... I am the one with a fixation. ... ::) ... What about all this girl-girl hype in this forum? 

You people are in your own world ... without any relation to normality any more. ... They are sisters. Sisters. ... It could not be more easy to see what will not happen.

10 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Are you people actually discuss the possibility to see sex between the two? ... This will not happen. It should not happen. ... It is time to wake up. ... This is RLC!!! They are sisters.

Why the hell is everything in this thread about (most likely) hetero girls have sex  with girls. .... Why??? .... Hetero girls are into guys. ... Twins (exterm likely) do not have sex with each other.

People please ... come back to earth and accept that this apartment need more guys (at guests). ... :)

I personally don't think it was a good idea by RLC to have twins in the house in the first place. Its kind of wierd to be honest. In relation to  Ice queen post earlier. All jokes aside. These twins aren't the type that would naturally want to be walking around the house naked trying to please the RLC viewers which is actually a good thing and knowing that there has been lesbian orgies and not what in these apartments, i cant understand why RLC will put two sisters in here.

• Upvote 3

hace 22 minutos, MrBox dijo:

Son ustedes En Realidad discutir la Posibilidad de ver el sexo Entre los dos? ... Esto No sucederá. Sin suceder Dębe. ... Es Tiempo de Despertarse. Del ... de Esta es RLC !!! Ellas hijo hermanas.

¿Por Qué demonios es TODO En Este hilo Sobre (Lo Más probable) chicas hetero Tienen Relaciones sexuales con niñas. .... ¿¿¿Por que ??? .... Hijo chicas hetero Los Tios. ... Los Gemelos (ExTERM probable) no Tienen Relaciones sexuales Entre sí.

La gente por favor ... Regresan a la Tierra y aceptan Que Este departamento NECESITA Más chicos (en personas). ... :)

Lo sentimos, Sr. Caja, pero este apartamento no se formó como un apartamento de parejas ya que las parejas dejaron de vivir en IT
Puede ser nuevo apartamento pareja, eso no niega, pero hoy en día es un apartamento donde hay chicas partido. Y los niños no tienen lugar en ella (lo tomo como un poco de burla y no le prestan mucha atención a mí) :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thegame20 said:

I personally don't think it was a good idea by RLC to have twins in the house in the first place. Its kind of wierd to be honest. In relation to  Ice queen post earlier. All jokes aside. These twins aren't the type that would naturally want to be walking around the house naked trying to please the RLC viewers which is actually a good thing and knowing that there has been lesbian orgies and not what in these apartments, i cant understand why RLC will put two sisters in here.

Finally someone see's my point!

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes of course we're discussing the possibilty. It would be great to see. Is it likely to happen? NO 100-1 at the most but twins do fuck and this a free forum so why shouldn't we discuss it. Anyway I was answering the question, how far is too far?

"Twins, Max.16 years old. Can you imagine the mathematical possibilities." - Tony Roberts in Annie Hall.

I definitely wouldn't want to see it if it happens that would fry my brains lol

• Upvote 1