Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

It's an all girl apartment FFS.  We have 13 other couples apartments for you to see dick on

It's not a question about wanting to see dick but rather wanting to see the girls do what they want and if they WANT to bring guys home then people shouldn't give them shit about it. But of course as much as people talk about wanting the girls to be happy, it's not actually about them being happy or having fun or doing what they want. It's only about seeing tits and pussy and any guy that steps foot in the apartment "obviously" takes away all chances of seeing girls making out and feeling on each other. And if you or anybody else can look at a house full of half naked, or is some cases fully naked girls and only see dick, that says more about you than anybody else, because I can almost garauntee that as much as guys here piss and moan about seeing guys in the apartment, if it was YOU that got invited to hang out there, you would jump on that opportunity in a heartbeat. In my opinion, hating on the guys here is more about jealousy than anything else. People just need to get over themselves and grow up.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

As far as I know. All women are sexually throughout their lives, but that's just a biological fact. My wife would love to read your message. I think you would get a rebuke from her

When I translate your translation of my post back into english, the meaning of my post is gone. ... Maybe you got it wrong in the first place.

14 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

We need more all girl apts. That is what a box once told me.

I actually have nothing against the apartments with girl casts. ... but ... This do not mean that there should be no guys.  .... There was never a girls only apartment in RLC.

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's not a question about wanting to see dick but rather wanting to see the girls do what they want and if they WANT to bring guys home then people shouldn't give them shit about it. But of course as much as people talk about wanting the girls to be happy, it's not actually about them being happy or having fun or doing what they want. It's only about seeing tits and pussy and any guy that steps foot in the apartment "obviously" takes away all chances of seeing girls making out and feeling on each other. And if you or anybody else can look at a house full of half naked, or is some cases fully naked girls and only see dick, that says more about you than anybody else, because I can almost garauntee that as much as guys here piss and moan about seeing guys in the apartment, if it was YOU that got invited to hang out there, you would jump on that opportunity in a heartbeat. In my opinion, hating on the guys here is more about jealousy than anything else. People just need to get over themselves and grow up.

Yes that's what i'm paying for and about the jealousy, at least for me, it's absolutly not that i don't mind a girl having her bf/sex friend/hunband at the appt as long as he doens't hang out in the living room where the other girls are because they'll most likly ( like u said ) put some clothe on ( cf: just when miguel came in b2 earlier angelina put a pants on ...). And i don't mind either the type of guy like beardy, michelle's friend, rus, ... where they are not in a relationship with a girl in the house so the girls doesn't feel the need to put some clothe on & the party goes on.

14 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I actually have nothing against the apartments with girl casts. ... but ... This do not mean that there should be no guys.  .... There was never a girls only apartment in RLC.

Nina & kira ? :P 
Ok i was just messin' with you there ^^' 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... :) ... i am kind of a fan of N&K .... only the sex is a bit to one sided most of the time. 

Not me i find them boring as any old other couple appt ^^' and i found no pleasure watching them having sex i'd rather watch a girl getting fucked by a dude ( i think u propably have to agree with me on that one ^^' ) 

1 minute ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I honestly do not understand where the problem of incest if you do not have children ....
perhaps only for religion.

dude incest is against the law is some countries including the u.s.a