Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

il y a 29 minutes, vortios a dit :

Désolé, je ne considère pas Jess une femme idiote ... Je ne peux pas d' accord avec ce point. Elle a agi de même avec l'ami de Lima, elle a agi de la même manière avec l'ami de Karol ... mais avec ces deux gars, on n'a pas vu plusieurs fois ...
Je considère qu'elle est pleinement consciente de ce qu'elle fait. Comme certaines personnes pensent, elle a l' intention seulement de trouver un point d'appui pour son retour. Je ne sais pas combien de vérité sera en elle, mais il pourrait ne pas être aussi fou que cela semble.

I totally agree !!! Jessica has no more morals than irma, and the masseur has not forced them the last time, to masturbate them one after the other !!! Jessica and irma masturbated looking at him !!! And in the shower, if he could bend, he would have sex with the 2 !!!! These 2 girls were looking for a plan at 3, and their outings in club swingers testify what they are looking for !!!!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Half naked is the kind of naked that's not quite good enough ... for me anyway unless it's the bottom half OK.

I am very sure this will also happen someday. Perhaps not today or tomorrow, but the day will come.  ... At least it is very likely.  ... :)

7 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

of corse!, its my second yob...::)

or best its my super fantasy!!!

If you were the script writer you would have made My Belle:heart: put on high heels ... which she did occasionally! So it was YOU!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Half naked is the kind of naked that's not quite good enough ... for me anyway unless it's the bottom half OK.

I still don't know if we'll get any more nudity than we're getting now to be honest from the twins...That's not a critisism, if that's all they're comfortable with, it's just an observation...