Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

19 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Why I think they are being extremely selfish, they need to get out of that bathtub and go downstairs and the get Doublemint Twins involved, that old boy would never be same after that :biggrin:

The Twins legs would lock up tighter than a drum if anyone tried prodding them.          :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Not yet. To what I can see Don Juan is still in the Tub.     His Testicles should be all shrivelled up like a prune. They've been in the bath longer than it took God to build the earth.   :biggrin:

landscape-1430345787-200205979-002.jpg

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I agree with these comments about fucking or other sexual activities without kissing guys, but acoording to quite a few of you, aren't these 2 supprose to be quite close now. Maybe she doesn't want her boyfriend to see her kissing another guy in case he thinks there's something going on behind his back.... Nice one Jess, he won't suspect now...:dodgy:

That was funny...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, wathou said:

No it must be normal, there is a dude ! 

Just messin with ya ;) 

I know. ... do not worry. .. :biggrin:

... but ... it is still kind of sad ... I really start to hate this mix between fake and hidding.  It has nothing to do with openness or REAL LIFE. ... Every time you need to consider that it is most likely just played. ... It all started with this under cover masturbations and getting more and more ... i do not know. ... it is simply a very sad development ...  :cry:

1 minute ago, timber said:

I'm fairly sure their boyfriends were never asked for their input on what constituted cheating though, and would never have agreed had they known.

I think we can safely assume that Jessica believes her boyfriend would have a problem with her being on a site like RLC, and that being naked on the internet in general would upset him -- at least enough that she's willing to do a lot to avoid that conflict. I'm sure her webcam shows are also something she hasn't told him about. I don't imagine his definition of "cheating" is all that flexible. Or at least, what she believes he'd consider cheating - her actions are based on her perceptions, not on what's necessarily true about the guy.

In any event, this is a situation where someone wants to do something (for whatever reason - no judgement here) and so they move their boundaries a little bit to accommodate it. Then they move them a little more the next time, and the next time... 

If I weren't a complete sociopath, I'd probably feel some sort of empathy about the situation, but like I said earlier, I just find it interesting and kind of sexy to watch things unfold.

That said, there won't be any penis in vagina action tonight or for a while yet. I'm pretty sure the boyfriend has to go before she'll push her ethical boundaries that far.

• Upvote 1

I read what he writes Benfold Irma, I think he has created a fantasy world where he thinks he sees what he does Irma makes you out of the house and I believe that the imaginary friend, Alex actually both he

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I know. ... do not worry. .. :biggrin:

... but ... it is still kind of sad ... I really start to hate this mix between fake and hidding.  It has nothing to do with openness or REAL LIFE. ... Every time you need to consider that it is most likely just played. ... It all started with this under cover masturbations and getting more and more ... i do not know. ... it is simply a very sad development ...  :cry:

When he placed his bag in Jess's room, I thought he was going to stay overnight but he's boring the hell out of me with that bathroom conversation and I can't even hear it. He's served his purpose so he can go home. That's just one man's opinion...

Well i think i have my dose of mystery for today from RLC. ( irma gone for the weekend, danaya leaving then coming back then leaving again in sweater pants, nicole dropping off estelle then going out again. & the weird  "teenager" play in the bathroom by jess & rus  ) 
See you guys tommorow, for more RLC's mystery xD 

ps: the only 3 girls that are "normal" ( or at least, that have action that i can understand) to me right now  are the twins & angelina, let's hope the other one will leave before infecting them :P 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Teddy 1 said:

When he placed his bag in Jess's room, I thought he was going to stay overnight but he's boring the hell out of me with that bathroom conversation and I can't even hear it. He's served his purpose so he can go home. That's just one man's opinion...

Hope the twins have a spare toothbrush because these two look as if they're gonna be a while.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Teddy 1 said:

This is what I wished that every guy that comes into this apt would do,,come in do your business and leave...no extended stays!!

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I read what he writes Benfold Irma, I think he has created a fantasy world where he thinks he sees what he does Irma makes you out of the house and I believe that the imaginary friend, Alex actually both he

Benfold isn't Alex. Benfold is the artificial intelligence that lives inside Irma's little pink vibrator. Helluva guy, too. Fun to have around.

Edited by chipjack
There's a joke about "inside information" here that was just begging to happen, but I decided not to do that to you guys.