Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, denizenkane said:

That may be more to do with the Danaya and Karol dynamic rather than the guy. Danaya especially takes a while to warm up to people.

Nora and Irma also spoke about K&D. They both agreed that they liked Karol, and eventually Irma said she also likes Danaya, however she has the impression that Danaya has decided to project a certain image of herself and is now sticking to it, rather than opening up to new people

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I don't think he was 'running the show' personally, I saw it more that he was trying to continue the party from the previous night, and of course he would want that! My opinion was that he wanted more naked girl massages and was trying to get the party started, get the girls drinking and the games playing so that he could suck some more fingers :biggrin:

By the way, in PM Yury translated Nora and Irma's conversation when they got back to B1. They didn't like the atmosphere, and Nora said "I know what will happen now we have left, Jess will hang out with Alex and the other girls will sit on their own in their corners" and she was exactly right!

That;s interesting thanks for that info. I just couldn't figure out why didn't they didn't leave last night. they obviously wanted to leave but only left after the guy received a phone call and the immediately got up to leave. Upon arriving at Bi they were looking at Nicole's blue been seemingly checking something and whispering about it.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Teddy 1 said:

That;s interesting thanks for that info. I just couldn't figure out why didn't they didn't leave last night. they obviously wanted to leave but only left after the guy received a phone call and the immediately got up to leave. Upon arriving at Bi they were looking at Nicole's blue been seemingly checking something and whispering about it.

What is a blue been?

2 minutes ago, Teddy 1 said:

Nicole's "blue been"? I saw them look at a book and speak about a couple of pages. Nicole had a smile the entire time. What kind of book are you thinking?

16 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

To show you how I think... I was thinking it was a tour book and Nicole was trying to get Jessica to go on a tour with her. Spain is one of the beautiful countries that have high speed trains.

how boring-can't you come up with a juicy conspiracy like other folks do??  LOL  :biggrin: (sarcasm)

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Teddy 1 said:

wake up guys! we've been fed a bunch of Bull... This guy is certainly not a friend of her husband/boyfriend but an employee. Remember that this is a business and we are told what they want us to know so translations really don't really mean a damned thing. If you have replay then watch that pathetic scene at B2 last night. It was more interesting watching & studying the goings on than any nudity or lack thereof. I realize that this is just entertainment but that was bad entertainment.

Exactly!!  

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nice theory Teddy. I'm basing mine on observation, body language, input from you guys and some excellent translations from Kitek, Yury and 1 or 2 others. Strange thing is these translations turn out to be pretty much spot on. But stick with that theory. It's a bit like Beardo being planted in B2 to spice things on the orgy nights when in fact he was a real friend of Lola's, and the bloke Lima took to B2 party (with his son) was the Emperor, when in fact he was a friend of Lima's, who shagged her in B1, and best 1 yet, RLC were orchestrating the 1st sex session between Nicole and Miguel by text.....they  might have a wedding to plan now cos it's got out of hand......(joke :dodgy:)

Just to point out you've had no one backing you up with that theory, which suggests you might be in a minority, but we all have our theories.....

I also believe that what is said in the Barca apartments is all said to not let anything on to the customers.  You can believe what is translated as being the truth, but I do not.  When they whisper,  then the truth is said.  When they are in the laundry room or out on the balcony,  then truth is said.  That guy that showed up for Michelle was a lot more than any friend!!

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

I don't think he was 'running the show' personally, I saw it more that he was trying to continue the party from the previous night, and of course he would want that! My opinion was that he wanted more naked girl massages and was trying to get the party started, get the girls drinking and the games playing so that he could suck some more fingers :biggrin:

By the way, in PM Yury translated Nora and Irma's conversation when they got back to B1. They didn't like the atmosphere, and Nora said "I know what will happen now we have left, Jess will hang out with Alex and the other girls will sit on their own in their corners" and she was exactly right!

Wish Yury would PM me!....It's who you know not what you know :dodgy: