Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

¿Es correcto decir que habías dicho que va a Singapur después de salir de RLC. Si es así él puede decidir a buscar una nueva novia en lugar de perder el tiempo en ella.

si, se ve que el manager de karol o danaya la quiere contratar

Took a couple of days out to clear my head and emotions from all the recent activity. When I came back to see what's happening last night and saw Miguel had wormed his way in again for some nooky I was restrained and said nothing and just as well when I see Estelle named as a new girl so you were right naga she did arrive so it looks like he was there for his last supper for a while or in his case his last piece of muff pie. I'm actually wondering, unless I missed something earlier, if this girl is the one who led the keep fit class last evening at b-1 when I saw how much attention she paid to Karol and Karol enjoyed the attention. I also noticed that Karol had a kind of smug look on her face this morning just before it went u/m as if "I know something you don't and I like what I know". 

Anyway guys lesson learnt by me in don't let your emotions take control of your fingers on the keyboard. Fun times ahead hopefully :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

hace 5 minutos, Snakeater dijo:

Lo sentimos jherol google traductor no consiguio this direction derecho. Podria explicar Un Poco Más. gracias.

el gerente de una de las chicas (Karol o Danaya) le va hacer ONU contrato

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

Took a couple of days out to clear my head and emotions from all the recent activity. When I came back to see what's happening last night and saw Miguel had wormed his way in again for some nooky I was restrained and said nothing and just as well when I see Estelle named as a new girl so you were right naga she did arrive so it looks like he was there for his last supper for a while or in his case his last piece of muff pie. I'm actually wondering, unless I missed something earlier, if this girl is the one who led the keep fit class last evening at b-1 when I saw how much attention she paid to Karol and Karol enjoyed the attention. I also noticed that Karol had a kind of smug look on her face this morning just before it went u/m as if "I know something you don't and I like what I know". 

Anyway guys lesson learnt by me in don't let your emotions take control of your fingers on the keyboard. Fun times ahead hopefully :rolleyes:

Apparently the girl teaching salsa last night was called Nikki and she's been on RLC before, but I didn't recognise her...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Well, that must have been Nicole kiss off with Miguel last night then. We may be in for some wild fucking times with her and her friend. That fuck last night was not pleasant to watch.

It wasn't the same I must admit...:confused:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Apparently the girl teaching salsa last night was called Nikki and she's been on RLC before, but I didn't recognise her...

Oh I didn't realise it was a salsa class, all I saw was them going at it like a keep fit session and Dayana was knackered towards the end lol. Then Nora buggered to bed and no wonder seeing as she an early rise but whatever she is up to today probably with Kiko, I guess that is for the b-1 pages.

Yet after you all got off line she could not sleep. She was on a call for about an hour. Then tried to sleep and could not. By this time it was like 0430. Miguel woke up and rubbed her back and shoulders to try and help her. She was somewhat affectionate to him after he did that. I quit watching at 0530 and she was not yet asleep. But you could tell the conversation after he arrived was not a pleasant one. She had this odd grin on her face while he was deadly serious about what she was saying.

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

Oh I didn't realise it was a salsa class, all I saw was them going at it like a keep fit session and Dayana was knackered towards the end lol. Then Nora buggered to bed and no wonder seeing as she an early rise but whatever she is up to today probably with Kiko, I guess that is for the b-1 pages.

Pretty much...

There's a bit of a lull today. We're all waiting in anticipation for the arrival of Estelle. We also are also wondering if my girl and Miguel is history now... Not sure..:confused:

10 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Well, that must have been Nicole kiss off with Miguel last night then. We may be in for some wild fucking times with her and her friend. That fuck last night was not pleasant to watch.

Maybe, I missed almost everything yesterday, but what make you believe that their relationship is over? I also do not understand the "not pleasant to watch" part.