Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Nicole in her first conversations with Miguel, she said that she hoped to find a boy who invited her to stay in Spain. Miguel did not think he wanted to fall in love with Nicole, but that was like playing with fire, and not burning ...
Nicole has managed to have a contract in Singapore, according to she told Miguel, although she did not know how to describe it in Spanish. They stayed in that she would work in a restaurant ... complicated issue, since she had not worked, we know.
But I understand that it is difficult to explain what she was doing in Moscow ... since Miguel really does not know what RLC is. I have come to this after listening to him.
Maybe he thinks he's some kind of Big Brother.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well I'm gonna go on replay and give you my expert opinion on Estelle cos I haven't seen her yet...and I'm not often wrong...:dodgy:

Ok guys. 1st impression was she doesn't have a head! Tall, not stunning but I bet she can be! Not as thin as Sia, but hard to tell what the bods like under 9 layers of clothing. A bit quirky with the tat and nose ring. Impression I got was these 2 might be fun together, if they're in the apartment long enough.... :blush:

Just hope all the girls get on well...

• Upvote 1