Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Pretty much...

There's a bit of a lull today. We're all waiting in anticipation for the arrival of Estelle. We also are also wondering if my girl and Miguel is history now... Not sure..:confused:

If last night was anything to go by i cant see it lasting.  Nicole's plan to stay in Spain may have changed now and she might not be looking for a keeper.  Like you said it looked more serious up until the other night when he was not allowed to stay over then last nights very awkward fucking.  The muff diving he seemed to get spot on though. I would say they will both move on but who knows. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Snakeater said:

She should know that if she invites her boytoy to spend the nite he is going to expect sex.

She knows that LMAO.....that's the only reason he is in the relationship is for the sex.  A couple of posters made that perfectly clear by what they said.  It's not a relationship to him, maybe to her but not to him.   It's just about tapping her fine ass and that's it!!

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Benfold said:

For the record I'm trying to be balanced here, but you have fanned the flames a little yourself, comments like "I won't comment on Nicole" and others are clearly little digs at her, But honestly, because you don't watch her you're wrong about what what you think she does or does not do in the apartment. Polya was absent far more than Nicole is, Nicole has only spent 2 or 3 nights outside the apartment and when she is here she participates in the party nights, she bates openly and frequently and she has sex with her bf semi-regularly. 

She might wind up the other girls, but for the RLC viewer she is the perfect tenant. To me the Nicole hate (and I'm not including you when using that word) feels like when people were bashing Stella, they were doing it because they had set themselves in a certain mindset against her despite the fact that she was doing everything that they wanted to see.

And I wouldn't call that being 'shot down,' we just responded respectfully to your comment

My little comments were aimed at the fan club not Nicole. Just a friendly poke that fell flat. I did watch Nicole at first but now I don't go out of my way to. I still see her when she is with the other girls. And you have to admit when she is on cam the talk is almost all about her. So there's no way to not know what she does.:biggrin: I've never said she wasn't a good tenant nor have I said she should leave. In response to a post I stated the her current pattern would have to change for her to be around more and while I didn't think it would happen it was possible. For that I was told about how there are things to do out of the apartment. Something I've been here long enough to know. Plus I've never complained about the time any girl is out of the apartment.  Yes there was some hate thrown at her and a lot more was thrown at the other girls. All of it was wrong! 

I do my best to be civil and clear in my post. Guess I failed because you didn't see what I was getting at. So we'll just have to agree to disagree.

• Upvote 2