Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok guys. 1st impression was she doesn't have a head! Tall, not stunning but I bet she can be! Not as thin as Sia, but hard to tell what the bods like under 9 layers of clothing. A bit quirky with the tat and nose ring. Impression I got was these 2 might be fun together, if they're in the apartment long enough.... :blush:

Just hope all the girls get on well...

Best way to see her head was in the hall.  She is quite tall probably Lola's sort of height.  They look fun together.  Nicole was very happy all smiles and laughter.  I would imagine these 2 will be out a lot though as they will have so much to see and do. I bet we dont see Miguel again either.

Out of all the others i think Nicole gets on with Danaya the most. In B1 last night Nicole and Danaya sat chatting together for a while.  

• Upvote 2

il y a 51 minutes, Noldus a dit :

Thank you Winnlove

From nothing Noldus! For me you are one of the best here and I wanted to tell you, because without you, we are still lost .. You are always in the right place at the right time when you are not there, and your comments seem coherent Compared to what happens where you are ... That is said! Thanks

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, jherol said:

voy hacer un pequeño resumen de lo que paso anoche mas o menos antes del sexo.Primero le pregunto el a ella como le fue la fiesta y ella le contesto que estuvieron bailando salsa y viendo una pelicula pero que siempre que sale de esa casa (b1) porque las chicas siempre le dicen cosas feas.Despues Miguel le pregunto porque estaba tan rara,ella le dijo que hablarian por la mañana,pero el insistio tanto que  ella le conto que el era un hombre duro,triste ,frio con  ella y que ella no tenia filin con el pero que no queria perderlo.Alli fue cuando se levanto y se puso los pantalones y se iba a ir.Luego mas tarde le dijo ella que lo que sentia por el no era un amor grande sino un amor pequeño,tambien le dijo que para ella no era todavia maduro,(se dijeron mas cosas pero me falla la memoria)

That's what I understood too from their conversation last night. They also talked about Danaya a few seconds, I'm not not sure actually but it was about photographs or something like that. Soon after he asked her a question about a contract, don't know if it was still related to Danaya or RLC. Maybe Nicole is looking for a job in Barcelona?

About their relationship, she was clearly not in the mood for action. At one point she told him that she wants to keep learning things about life 

And when they had sex, she did it quickly and remained lying on her back to make the things go faster. 

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Before I went off to watch coupla episodes of The Killing I had a thought that Karol might go to B1 but didn't get a chance to post it...

Have I missed anything? Is it worth going to replay later...?

not in here yet-