Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, wathou said:

come on ben ^^' u got to admit she ruined any possibility of girls being naked ( or in lingerie) in the livingroom together. Or even any calm evening between the girls. I have the feeling that she only thinks about herself since the begining and i'm pretty sure that's true. she doesn't give a F about the other girls if she doesn't win anything :X

Danaya's doing the same thing she's done pretty much every night for the past couple of weeks (and it's a very nice thing to look at). The odds that this is somehow magically the night that Danaya and Karol were going to get naked and have a party in the living room seem vanishingly small. They've had lots and lots of opportunities to do that and it doesn't seem to be their thing at all.

But people seem to lose their minds anytime a guy shows up in any of these apartments, so carry on...

• Upvote 3

Just now, timber said:

Danaya's doing the same thing she's done pretty much every night for the past couple of weeks (and it's a very nice thing to look at). The odds that this is somehow magically the night that Danaya and Karol were going to get naked and have a party in the living room seem vanishingly small. They've had lots and lots of opportunities to do that and it doesn't seem to be their thing at all.

But people seem to lose their minds anytime a guy shows up in any of these apartments, so carry on...

i'm not loosing my mind, or at least i think i'm not :huh: :p and in a way i agree with you. it's not like k&d were going to have a bing party tonight ^^
If nicole would bring her dudes all day long i wouldn't mind, but the evening it's teasing time ^^

• Upvote 1

Just now, cwouters said:

No.

Warum dann die Beleidigung? ... Sollten wird als die Zuschauer einer Seite wie RLC wirklich Menschen schlecht bewerten nur weil sie offen mit Sex sind? Das macht doch keinen sinn.

Zumindest Ich bin froh das Nicole im Cast ist. 

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

i'm not loosing my mind, or at least i think i'm not :huh: :p and in a way i agree with you. it's not like k&d were going to have a bing party tonight ^^
If nicole would bring her dudes all day long i wouldn't mind, but the evening it's teasing time ^^

If they want to put on a show it's no problem for Karol to go to Danaya's room, the cameras are better in there too. But Karol and Danaya have had a very busy day together so they may just want a quiet night

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

If they want to put on a show it's no problem for Karol to go to Danaya's room, the cameras are better in there too. But Karol and Danaya have had a very busy day together so they may just want a quiet night

indeed :) i guess i was overeacting :X 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Am I the only person still waiting on more lesbian action,,,or has everyone else given up on that fantasy?::)::)

Of course we'll all take it if it happens, but I'm not expecting it. Another drunken night with Irma present is needed :biggrin:

• Upvote 1