Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry guys, sorry Nicole. I just got a bit excited there...:blush:

you better kiss & makeup with Nicole, before she pulls a "Bobbitt" on you ass, or should I say dick hahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

why did they even brought her if they knew shes gonna stay for a month only :/ i know im not supposed to question rlc management, but still... -.- 

here is what apple thinks of it (:

Cancellation Confirmation
email-logo.png
Hi x xx
Below is the information regarding your cancellation.

speaking of which, does anyone know what happens with my extra replay days, i still have too many left but my sub will expire soon :o

37 minutes ago, theapplepie said:

why did they even brought her if they knew shes gonna stay for a month only :/ i know im not supposed to question rlc management, but still... -.- 

here is what apple thinks of it (:

Cancellation Confirmation
email-logo.png
Hi x xx
Below is the information regarding your cancellation.

speaking of which, does anyone know what happens with my extra replay days, i still have too many left but my sub will expire soon :o

If you have tokens remaining, they are converted into extra days of membership if you cancel. I do not know how many tokens = 1 day

1 hour ago, Snakeater said:

Karol has officially left the building. Good luck Karol in all you do, hello Angelina good luck in your stay with us all.

Really don't like the revolving door policy in B1 & B2. There was really good chemistry between both houses there. I can see mamason  Nora being temporary since she was there to get the girls charged up. Would like to have seen another month with this group..oh well