Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, havingablast said:

That was the most energetic "Danaya" that I have ever seen her do.

you mean her fingers moved ????? hot damn:biggrin:

Ok guys. My girl suprised me tonight cos I didnt think we'd see Miguel again. So I suppose this is possibly, but don't quote me, a sign their relationship was more serious than we, and she thought...

I thought maybe Angel might have branched out a bit tonight, but a bate undercover isn't a step forward to what she did yesterday morning... 

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok guys. My girl suprised me tonight cos I didnt think we'd see Miguel again. So I suppose this is possibly, but don't quote me, a sign their relationship was more serious than we, and she thought...

I thought maybe Angel might have branched out a bit tonight, but a bate undercover isn't a step forward to what she did yesterday morning... 

All the girls were confined to their rooms. What just went on here was sad. It confirms my opinion of her. And now she's in bed and he's on the couch. Spend the night with him in a motel and let your room mates have the apartment. And the fact it never made top cam says a lot.

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry Angel, I'm comparing you with Karol, who did just that little bit more every night, and I shouldn't. You do whatever you want to do...:heart:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

All the girls were confined to their rooms. What just went on here was sad. It confirms my opinion of her. And now she's in bed and he's on the couch. Spend the night with him in a motel and let your room mates have the apartment. And the fact it never made top cam says a lot.

Were  they asked to stay in their rooms Des? If that's the case it's totally wrong! You know I love this girl, but I thought fucking in the LR with he other girls in the apartment just didn't seem right to me...:confused:

• Upvote 1

Not too fond of Nicole tonight. Another time when Miguel did not cum. And she sure didn't. She is a selfish lover. Don't like that she fucked another guy after appearing to dump Miguel then she brings Miguel back for another fuck. Not good having too many guys fucking you at the same time in life. Not fair to them. Especially when she is known to do this bareback.

• Upvote 2

Hey guys. I know Irma is probably about to fuck this guy but I just wanted to say this before I go to sleep...I'm really disappointed in my girl tonight. She was totally out of order and that should not have happened in the LR with the other girls confined to their bedrooms...:cry:

Goodnight everyone...:sleepy:

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hey guys. I know Irma is probably about to fuck this guy but I just wanted to say this before I go to sleep...I'm really disappointed in my girl tonight. She was totally out of order and that should not have happened in the LR with the other girls confined to their bedrooms...:cry:

Goodnight everyone...:sleepy:

Not going to happen with Irma. Maybe in the morning. 

Nite .