Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

there are 43 minutes corboblanc said:

you will see the Power Daily orgies on the balcony Now !!!!!

You will be able to see daily orgies on the balcony now !!!!!:lightbulb:

this is not a time to have a big cock right now with how cold it is also about Barcelona :biggrin:

ce n'est pas un temps à avoir une grosse bite en ce moment avec le froid qu'il fait sur Barcelone aussi :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Notified RLC of Nicole and BF in bedroom with lites out and no nv. They texted Nicole to turn the lights on in the bedroom so they could not hide.

Nicole is the most open girl in the current cast (or ever). Why should she now start to kill the cam? It make no sense. ... Just read the messages above. This was no intent. ... Everything is fine.  ... :)

• Upvote 2

Since you seem to got connections and always Notify RLC about everything,,,,could you please notify them to tell the twins that I wanna see them start kissing each other and then have a 4-way with Danaya and Irma?,,,You seem to get results when you notify them and they text people in the apt like you just said:biggrin::biggrin:

8 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Notified RLC of Nicole and BF in bedroom with lites out and no nv. They texted Nicole to turn the lights on in the bedroom so they could not hide.

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Since you seem to got connections and always Notify RLC about everything,,,,could you please notify them to tell the twins that I wanna see them start kissing each other and then have a 4-way with Danaya and Irma?,,,You seem to get results when you notify them and they text people in the apt like you just said:biggrin::biggrin:

mike69 there having a 4 way right now just kidding

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Why should she do that? .. She is so far the most open girl ever in this apartment (solo and as couple). ... It do not make any seens. ... Sorry.

I really dislike this situation a lot, but there is no reason to insult the residents. Technical errors happen. It do not need to be intent on that.

That's your opinion of her.:dodgy: 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

EVERYBODY JUST CHILL OUT AND TAKE A BREATHER,,IT'S NOT THE END OF THE WORLD.

Well to some it is.headshot-suicide.gif But I'll tell you the whole "look how cute they are together, they must be in Love". Is enough to mamke anybody ill.vomit-in-paper-bag-smiley-emoticon.gif And it's just speculation like anything else. rolling.gif

• Upvote 1