Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Might have been the deciding factor. They haven't performed in full light.

He's gone home now anyway, work for him tomorrow. I can focus on Angel on her tablet now, then her phone, then lights off, then asleep...

Ive just caught your naughty girl just deliberately hiding, when Miguel was leaving she pulled open the shoe cupboard door to block the entrance door from view, very sly and its the first time ive seen her hide like that.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Not sure yet, we'll see' They were friendly enough and they don't always have to have sex...but he always looks disappointed when it doesn't...:sad:

For fuck's sake, I would be mortified...:sick:

I think he is disappointed every time he has to leave her, but if he has to get up for work he will need better sleep than the couch. I have to say id rather have the couch and have had a good session with Nicole lol

ooops sorry Naga, look don't touch i nearly forgot :cool:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Ive just caught your naughty girl just deliberately hiding, when Miguel was leaving she pulled open the shoe cupboard door to block the entrance door from view, very sly and its the first time ive seen her hide like that.

She did, I noticed that but I think she said her farewell outside the front door anyway...:confused:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I seriously half believed you Snake...:cry:

All I know is I notified RLC and what you see happened. All I meant to say was that I let RLC know they were in the room and no nv and to notify here to turn the lights on. I happened to think something like this happened when Lola was there and they texted her to fix something. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I think he is disappointed every time he has to leave her, but if he has to get up for work he will need better sleep than the couch. I have to say id rather have the couch and have had a good session with Nicole lol

ooops sorry Naga, look don't touch i nearly forgot :cool:

Get in the queue, apparently it's pretty long and getting longer...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

yes, I noticed this as well. She must be reading CC. Why else would she open the closet door purposly hiding the exit door. Then when he left she went toward the living room and shut it on her way. This was deliberate on her part. I also think Estelle told her she could not fuck Miguel on the bed so Nicole sent him on his way.

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

yes, I noticed this as well. She must be reading CC. Why else would she open the closet door purposly hiding the exit door. Then when he left she went toward the living room and shut it on her way. This was deliberate on her part. I also think Estelle told her she could not fuck Miguel on the bed so Nicole sent him on his way.

This time yes it was deliberate on her part making sure we could not see her in the doorway.  As for no sex well i think the message from RLC to have the lights on put a stop to that, not Estelle.