Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... a bit more than 2 weeks and the 90 days are done. ... maybe she is leaving even a bit early ... i would like this a lot. ...:)

God hope so bro!god hope so!we need an fun barca2 again.

• Upvote 1

Coming in an biggg bedroom near you..Dana dead fish bate..now in big detail..watch an emotion free head girl with giant Botox lips..supposed have an good old bateee..watch an fulll covered woman being zero sexy..with the big support of rlc teammmm...watch how an robe resists two full months without the need to be clean or even washed out..and still look prestine..Dana only in rlc.....iuksssssss.

You all know that Gina met Nicole in Barcelona earlier before she came to RLC and Nicole said there are a lot of great guys

if you like sex.  And no problem bringing them to apt all hours of the night and don't worry if you are a  moaner and a screamer-the other girls don't mind :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Can anyone enlighten me on why Danaya deserves the big bed by the way...:confused:

It keeps cropping up in conversation and I thought I must have missed several bursts of epic activity which I haven't managed to capture on replay...