Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, sigfried said:

maybe the apartments are really hot and they don't have any change to do laundry

Yes but what is a bit sad is and we witnessed a bit of it 3 night ago is for Irma and Belle to turn on the entertainment. Nobody here is going to be Prudy Dullsville, not even Mia.

2 hours ago, sigfried said:

i still don't get the playboy bunny outfits, is the apartment really a sorority house?

... :biggrin: ... I think this is somehow obvious. ... Both apartments are the quarters for girls In the training to become abbess. 

They need to save money, so they turned up the heaters to have less clothes to wash and wear bunny ears for religious reasons. It all make sense now.

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I do not understand why RLC organize an evening like this, at no interest girlfriend a fucking be in this apartment and Stella also menstruation they came, a night to forget

RLC didn't organize it. The girls did...

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

No matter what apt the twins or Gina is in the first thing they do is strip down. Must think this is an erotic thing to do? Just awful boring all the time.

I think they just like to get comfortable. And I'm very comfortable watching them get comfortable...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

On B1 I said:

Maybe they all went to B2 as it's a better party venue. Stella and Irma don't need to be dressed for that but anything that allows Gina and Belle to bond can only be good - we have no idea what Gina is capable of but judging from last night, I'd say more than the Twins.

So at least I got something sort of right tonight except that it looks like it's Stella bonding with Gina but why did Belle dress like that ... because she can't help herself. Maybe her plans got changed.

OK I said good call BB, you can stop blowing your own trumpet now...:biggrin:

33 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes but what is a bit sad is and we witnessed a bit of it 3 night ago is for Irma and Belle to turn on the entertainment. Nobody here is going to be Prudy Dullsville, not even Mia.

Mia's hardly Prudy with some of the pussy shots she given us...:biggrin: