Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

Why would we want the girls to get naked? It is better if you have to use your imagination.:angel:

ROFL

Because page after page of admiration for Gina, the Twins, Angel getting naked might just give away the answer to that one. Don't want to see girls get naked, don't watch a voyeur site.

12 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Hopefully you didn't. We all want the girls to get naked don't we otherwise what the hell are we doing here?!

I meant that I hoped I heard the part about him coming back wrong. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

ROFL

Because page after page of admiration for Gina, the Twins, Angel getting naked might just give away the answer to that one. Don't want to see girls get naked, don't watch a voyeur site.

BB you can't take a joke when you see one..:biggrin:

Irma kisses Belle but can't rouse her. Maybe, apart from Belle's drinking, they are pacing themselves for Alex's return.

Back to the naked thing. I can imagine everything for free but I'm paying so I want to actually see more. If I just imagine what the hell am I doing on RLC because my imagination's way better than watching this. The point of voyeurism is not to imagine but to see!

Now I have lost count - is that the end of her 6th or her 7th? Either way she's on double anyone else. Belle shows Irma her phone - quelle surprise!