Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

:) it all reads like this to me 

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

dhdk hdjdjhdlkdh dkj djkgdjk dkjdgkdg kd i diegbjcsxak agdsfs syetdfsghb uqgd bjgdqtetg dxgdcjtX BCVs hxbasjdkS XBIALyjdhdk hdjdjhdlkdh dkj djkgdjk dkjdgkdg kd i diegbjcsxak agdsfs syetdfsghb uqgd bjgdqtetg dxgdcjtX BCVs hxbasjdkS XBIALyjdhdk hdjdjhdlkdh dkj djkgdjk dkjdgkdg kd i

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Holy crap, despite what the nay sayers are nay saying, that was awesome, 

And I still like un-faked orgasms and tenants following "their" masturbation routine regardless of camera angles. I love Masha, Irma, Leora and al, but their great masturbation sessions, while genuine and beautiful, are often directed towards the camera, which slightly breaks the "voyeur" side of things for me.

I know I'll enjoy it vlk...and I haven't seen it yet since I just got in...:angel:

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

... there are so many apartments on RLC .... almost all of them with a cast that is not hidding (even demid stoped this some time ago).

Teasing shows and hidding are only an issue in the girls apartment. ... It is time for an restart. ... :)

Simple MrB...don't watch them then...:huh:

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, MrBox said:

This forum has some very narrow minded people.  ... They can not accept an opinion that they do not agree to even if there is no real argument on there side. 

I just write my opinion and will not stop just because my statements differ form the majority. ... It is just an opinion. Others here post the same repeated (some even every hour). ... No reason to get angry. ... :)

yes thats right, but you have 4183 post here and 4100 is repeat of the same and the same and the same ...............

• Upvote 7

13 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

She's dressed as she does for that club.

Unlikely it's 'that' club, reasons being:

1 - No Irma. Irma has never let any girl go to that club with Alex on her own. When Jess and Karol wanted to go (on separate occasions) Irma was on her period and couldn't go, so she tried to talk Nora into going with them. She said it was not good to go alone

2 - She put on perfume and lipstick. None of the girls put on any makeup or perfume when going there. I assume one must shower upon arrival, so there's no point

3 - High heels. Obvious really, why bother?

Much more likely she's gone to a normal club / party

• Upvote 2

Just now, vlkvlk111 said:

The ninja of RLC. She turned her head and everything disapparead in a cloud of smoke !

She is hidding only her face. ... I do not know why, but it is obviously. 

BTW, This is also happen in one of the couple apartments. ... Zoya is used to the same style. ... :cry:

5 minutes ago, MrBox said:

She is hidding only her face. ... I do not know why, but it is obviously. 

BTW, This is also happen in one of the couple apartments. ... Zoya is used to the same style. ... :cry:

Maybe she is hiding her face to have some level of future protection or deniability should the photos or video show up on the web sometime.  Being seen nude and being seen masturbating are still two different things.  There can be many reasons but I am happy she actually does that on cam.  Some - if fact many of the girls don't.  

• Upvote 1