Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I understand about needing proof but sometimes you can put two & two together based off of what is seen or heard.  I also agree that what they do outside the apartment is their business but who suffers because of it.......you do my friend.   If they brought what they do outside the apartment, to inside the apartment, it wouldn't be near as boring!!

Absolutely Harley I was happy seeing what I was seeing but am feeling now that 90% of what we might want to see is happening outside and last few days have not been compensation. We are shelling out $75 a month for the full package and yet almsot fuck all is happening and it's no good saying but what about the other apartments. I am vey satisfied with what I've seen on free cam with the couples, i paid for Barcelona and if I didn't have OCD I would not waste my money well not unless Belle returns to the form of last weekend. These girls are not innocents enjoying a holiday in Barcelona, that much should be clear but it seems we are paying for it. RLC really need to step in because this is getting a joke.

• Upvote 2

BTW if people say we're lucky to see what we are saying, I saw rubbish. If I go to the cinema, play my £12 and the film is shit, I bitch about wasting my money. You are not lucky if you pay for something. I am not asking for orgies or lesbian sex but a little more than 3 girls who I have ceased to find attractive doing the same things everyday while the more entertaining girls either go out or keep hiding in the dark. You can tell i am get quite pissed about this whole business.

I wonder the same shit about some of the people here on CC that complain about RLC yet still shell out their hard earned money every month on something they don't like.::)

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

I have not figured out if the twins are playing at being immature and dumb  or they really are.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

BTW if people say we're lucky to see what we are saying, I saw rubbish. If I go to the cinema, play my £12 and the film is shit, I bitch about wasting my money. You are not lucky if you pay for something. I am not asking for orgies or lesbian sex but a little more than 3 girls who I have ceased to find attractive doing the same things everyday while the more entertaining girls either go out or keep hiding in the dark. You can tell i am get quite pissed about this whole business.

Yep, I can tell mate...

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Gorgeous Angel could pleasure herself again tonight guys. She's done it twice on the same day several times now...I'm glad at least 1 of the girls enjoys herself in B2...:biggrin:

Naga, i think Angel's one of best girls here, but watching her bate is like watching paint dry to me. I'm not asking her to do better or look at us because I think she bates for real but I just can't get as interested as I would if she just got on all 4s and pranced around the bed or took a shower.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I wonder the same shit about some of the people here on CC that complain about RLC yet still shell out their hard earned money every month on something they don't like.::)

each of us pays a lot of money to see these girls and it's fair to complain if things do not go well, at least this satisfaction you have to leave

• Upvote 1