Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

Just now, BBsq69 said:

This is what I meant by my earlier post, you guys already have what you want. For me it's Belle's sexy naked dancing as she will never show owt (good luck translators) on that bed, so my party is over tonight.

Hey Nicole's my girl, but I still occasionally look at the other girls in here...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think Alex has got both Angel's and Gina's juices flowing tonight big style, so we might get a show guys if they are that horny...:dodgy:

Yeah I noticed he has that effect on the women he touches :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She exercises every day, well before the others have even stirred in their sleep. That might include naked yoga. She then showers, goes out for a large part of the day because she works, so has another job apart from this one...:dodgy: She then usually goes food shopping when she gets in, generally for avocados

Yesterday she masturbated twice in full view, once in the bath then later in her bed, and not those pretend bates Danaya does.. 10 to 15 minutes. She dances in her room regularly. She danced quite a bit tonight and participated in the games. She is really friendly and over the last few days has brought Belle out of her shell.

Who are you trying to kid. She has more energy in her little finger than, not only Danaya, but quite a few of past and present girls have in the whole body...

Sometimes I wonder whether you're watching what we're all watching Balt...

It does not matter why it is not there. Important is that she is not there. And she was gone a whole week. The others often have to go out to miss a whole week. And what she does when she is there is always the same. Boring.  And: Dancing without music and a 30 year old woman who sleeps with her doll .... well .....