Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

4 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

thank you angel its good to know that we have you in the apartment to show something real and not all the fake stuff we get from the others

... there are so many apartments on RLC .... almost all of them with a cast that is not hidding (even demid stoped this some time ago).

Teasing shows and hidding are only an issue in the girls apartment. ... It is time for an restart. ... :)

• Upvote 1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

It's great when girls bate and I am not complaining but it would be nice if we got a good viewing paying $75 a month especially when The Goddess and Zoya give theirs for free.

Seriously if you never saw a bate and you never saw a fuck would you be paying - it's as real as it can be outside Barcelona but I think there are different expectations on Barcelona girls. With the others you see and masturbation, in Barca you expect to see parties and nudity and hope to see bating if you are very lucky.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

... there are so many apartments on RLC .... almost all of them with a cast that is not hidding (even demid stoped this some time ago).

Teasing shows and hidding are only an issue in the girls apartment. ... It is time for an restart. ... :)

then just maybe you should go to the other apartments and stay out of this one

5 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... but again with face hidding. ... :cry: ... and she is by far the most open girl in the current cast.

... It is time for a reastart in the barcelona apartments. ... New people that are actually open minded. No more teasing. No more hidding. It is about time. 

She had an orgasm, in full light, over the covers, and you are still saying she is hiding ?

Mr Box, you are hopeless. Really hopeless.

You cannot even accept to be wrong, and just when reality hits you with a god damn fingering right in the angle of camera 8, you are still talking of hiding ?

Sorry, but you are both a very deluded person, and a troll.

Delusional, because all your examples of "openness" are couples and others sites, where the tenants are very aware of the cameras, play with it, and offer a show. I have said it before, I'll say it again, you aren't a frigging judge, and in many cases you are much more wrong that us poor fools that you are trying to educate from your high horse and your annoying multicolored wall of texts.

But I won't even debate on this, because deep down, Ithink you are a troll. A troll who hides behind a mask of politeness and rationalism. You are baiting members. You are not only debating or expressing your opinion, you are always, always replying directly at members everytime someone is happy with whatever happen in the appartment and doesn't float your boat. Always pissing on the parade. Never commenting on the things you like, always bludgeoning your opinions until you made sure to spoil whatever event is happening. That is trolling. Not insulting, not calling names, but a more insidious move to make people miserable.

I will probably be moderated with this post, but I had to get these things of my chest.

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

then just maybe you should go to the other apartments and stay out of this one

He has as much right to be here and comment as any of us. I understood his point as I understand many of his points even if I disagree with a lot of them.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

He has as much right to be here and comment as any of us. I understood his point as I understand many of his points even if I disagree with a lot of them.

That is ok, but it gets ridiculous when it is the same crap said over and over and over and over and over.

Edited by happyone
clarification
  • Upvote 5