Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

1 minute ago, lucasfrench59 said:

private show cam  against full  token

At first I thought it might be her BF. ... but ... You are most likely right. ... It is the same as with all her show. ... Some kind of hard core teasing without her getting any serious. 

It is sad. Just as Jessica has stopped with her cam shows, it starts again in the B2. ... :( ... For a moment, I really thought we see some positiv development in B2. ... Just sad.

13 minutes ago, Sergio said:

as we say, two birds with a bean, he earns money with Skype and earn money with RLC, that said, it is beautiful

There are words someone can use to describe this event, but "beautiful" is clearly wrong. ... What about the words like: "fake", "useless" and "ridiculous". ... :)

4 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Michelle is very horny this afternoon and I am wondering if the guy on the Skype is her friend who is supposed to be arriving tomorrow or the next day and she is giving him a sample of what to expect when he is there in person? 

Both are very unlikely. 

11 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Michelle is very horny this afternoon and I am wondering if the guy on the Skype is her friend who is supposed to be arriving tomorrow or the next day and she is giving him a sample of what to expect when he is there in person? 

I don't think so kitek insisted on the fact that he is a friend not a bf or anything and she said she was not interested in him. But we can still hope ^^

• Upvote 1