Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

1 hour ago, cacjc said:

I'm not sticking up for her because i haven't been around but what i have seen she doesn't hide like some girls do on here she has beautiful breasts.

She doesn't hide at all for her cam shows, this bud guy is talking crap. One time the view was obscured slightly for about 5 minutes because she pulled a chair closer to put her leg up on it. He obviously has a chip on his shoulder

• Upvote 2

Just now, Benfold said:

She doesn't hide at all for her cam shows, this bud guy is talking crap. One time the view was obscured slightly for about 5 minutes because she pulled a chair closer to put her leg up on it. She obviously has a chip on his shoulder

Thanks Ben i haven't seen her do a show so i didn't know i'm looking forward to one now.

1 minute ago, cacjc said:

Thanks Ben i haven't seen her do a show so i didn't know i'm looking forward to one now.

She hasn't done one since she moved to this room, but she didn't do them very often beforehand anyway. She's done maybe 4 or 5 since arriving.

My theory, we know Michelle's new boyfriend doesn't like the RLC apartment with the cameras in it, we can presume he wouldn't like her doing cam shows either, maybe she's stopped for that reason? 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

She doesn't hide at all for her cam shows, this bud guy is talking crap. One time the view was obscured slightly for about 5 minutes because she pulled a chair closer to put her leg up on it. He obviously has a chip on his shoulde

what about the desk with laptop the day before or did you not see that benfold the next day that's when she pulled the chair up that was the last show she did

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

She hasn't done one since she moved to this room, but she didn't do them very often beforehand anyway. She's done maybe 4 or 5 since arriving.

My theory, we know Michelle's new boyfriend doesn't like the RLC apartment with the cameras in it, we can presume he wouldn't like her doing cam shows either, maybe she's stopped for that reason? 

It's a bit late for him to say he doesn't like her doing cam shows she has some very explicit ones on the internet.

7 minutes ago, cacjc said:

It's a bit late for him to say he doesn't like her doing cam shows she has some very explicit ones on the internet.

Yes but he can't do anything about that. If she knows that she doesn't like them then I'm sure she'd be happy to stop them for a while, they're not an integral part of her day like Jess. Also worth noting that she's been quite ill for a week or two, probably doesn't feel like shoving a 9 inch plastic cock inside her                                                 

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Yes but he can't do anything about that. If she knows that she doesn't like them then I'm sure she'd be happy to stop them for a while, they're not an integral part of her day like Jess. Also worth noting that she's been quite ill for a week or two, probably doesn't feel like shoving a 9 inch plastic cock inside her                                                 

probably doesn't feel like shoving a 9 inch plastic cock inside her 

That's funny

Message for Dayana

Dayana, you always have your old fans here, and i'm one of your fan. Since 3 or 4  days, you cry 1 or 2 times by days, you're clearly not in good mood to be here. you have probably some problem in your life (love problems ?) but you should not stay here if you sad all the day, it is not good for you, and for noone. It is very difficult to say that for me, but you should stop RLC for a moment and go to see your family and your friends, and come back when you will be more happy. Another solution : Ask to a friend (Adele ? or another friend) to come with you in this appart,  i'm sure that RLC can do that. With a good friend you could be more happy, but don't stay like that. 

I hope you will read that comment et think about this. And be sure it is for you that i say that

• Upvote 5