Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Like I said there are stars of RLC and then are the rest of the girls, that just fade into oblivion and obscurity, Like the most Lucious Jasmine for example, and are just known as eye candy, the star fades more every day and every night as time goes by. for poor Karol.  Benfold it has nothing to do with Bating !!! Goodness you guys, sometimes I think you all only think and see with the little head and the small brain. :biggrin:

When what is it? Because I still saw a star tonight and I'm sure she'll be a star tomorrow too

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Like I said there are stars of RLC and then are the rest of the girls, that just fade into oblivion and obscurity, Like the most Lucious Jasmine for example, and are just known as eye candy, the star fades more every day and every night as time goes by. for poor Karol.  Benfold it has nothing to do with Bating !!! Goodness you guys, sometimes I think you all only think and see with the little head and the small brain. :biggrin:

are you saying we think with are cocks 

• Upvote 1