Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

20 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Harley, when I said RLC I did mean that they check into CC at times and yes the tenents do quite regulary. Sorry did not make that real clear. It was to early in the morning for me and not feeling up to par. But still I should have been more clear.

It's all good Snakeater,  just giving my thoughts on it.  Hope you make par by the end of the day.........get to feeling better bud!!

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Sometime during the party with the B1 girls Nicole went to the bathroom and made a call. She spoke Spanish and one of our Spanish friends translated the conversation. She told the guy on the phone to pick her up at 2300 and she would spend the night with him. And that is what she has done. She left at midnight and it doesn't appear that she is back yet and it is now around 1530.

100% confirmed when I watched it all last night she couldn't pack her overnight bag quick enough; so that's another Spanish stallion she has in tow. The one they had round for dinner the night before was real close to her and the way she kissed him goodnight was clear she was in for more. The way he helped them clear up showed his waiter skills so my bet is he is works in the local restaurant they use.

3 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

100% confirmed when I watched it all last night she couldn't pack her overnight bag quick enough; so that's another Spanish stallion she has in tow. The one they had round for dinner the night before was real close to her and the way she kissed him goodnight was clear she was in for more. The way he helped them clear up showed his waiter skills so my bet is he is works in the local restaurant they use.

I still think he looks Moroccan to me rather than Spanish. Spain has a lot of Moroccan's too.

3 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

No tengo ningún problema con las chicas de estar fuera de los apartamentos. o con lo que hacen cuando están fuera. Si fueran a estar en los apartamentos. 24 horas al día mientras están aquí estarían en cada otras gargantas.

In theory, nothing would happen if her life outside the house was not an obstacle to the normal life of the girls inside the house.
The only one that seems that was not a big obstacle (and it is only my opinion) was Polya, since she, had so much vitality inside the house, that we did not notice that she carried a double life.
Other girls have been invited to parties, and for men to dine outside the house ... there are several photos where the girls stand. And it does not seem to interfere with their behavior inside the houses, of course, in those cases they were sporadic.
But things seem to have changed.
RLC, has been introducing things, that little by little have been transforming the life inside the houses.
No one remembers Vika and the entrance of her partner, or Elisa, who is also looking for the possibility of looking for a flat ... Then we also have the man's entrance at the girls' party, to set up the party. .. (I can not deny that I liked the idea of magic water) but it was a turning point .... Then we have the fatity night of the ... well to name them, and everyone knows the story ...
After that, he went a step further with the entry into Milena's B1, and his fucking friend ... But he went one step further with Lima and his "friends" ...
And much more recent ... we have friends of Michelle, or friends of Nicole ,,, or the "friend" of Lima, who later turned out to be friends with Nora and maybe Irma ....
That it was "so friend", that made the two girls give him an intimate massage and he to them (that's why I say with a sneer)
Then there's the situation of Nora, and her husband, Kiko ... So much complaining about Nicole that got guys home, (and was right) but since it's Nora ... everything is fine ....
And surely there is more ... but neither one has to be very exhaustive in that,
The truth is that the girls when I started to see, there were by the end of 2015, the girls felt free to go around the house as they wanted, it did not always happen. But they gave us some very good moments, and I can assure you, most were not sexual. But yes, the girls enjoyed moments together. We had great views of the girls on the couch ... which was much better placed ... and they did not go to the back of the room or almost at the kitchen door, so they do not register it or they do it very poorly .
If it's true, these girls (from RLC, you could get a lot more performance) Jess has a well proportioned body and is a good dancer, Nora is a total showgirl, has a body that any man would want, knows how to move, and Last we have Nora, who does not think she is shy in the show. She, I do not think she puts many reservations to the shows with the other girls, She has already proven it with kisses, caresses, but not to be confused with her sexual condition, she is totally heterosexual.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

In theory, nothing would happen if her life outside the house was not an obstacle to the normal life of the girls inside the house.
The only one that seems that was not a big obstacle (and it is only my opinion) was Polya, since she, had so much vitality inside the house, that we did not notice that she carried a double life.
Other girls have been invited to parties, and for men to dine outside the house ... there are several photos where the girls stand. And it does not seem to interfere with their behavior inside the houses, of course, in those cases they were sporadic.
RLC, has been introducing things, that little by little have been transforming the life inside the houses.
No one remembers Vika and the entrance of her partner, or Elisa, who is also looking for the possibility of looking for a flat ... Then we also have the man's entrance at the girls' party, to set up the party. .. (I can not deny that I liked the idea of magic water) but it was a turning point .... Then we have the fatity night of the ... well to name them, and everyone knows the story ...
After that, he went a step further with the entry into Milena's B1, and his fucking friend ... But he went one step further with Lima and his "friends" ...
And much more recent ... we have friends of Michelle, or friends of Nicole ,,, or the "friend" of Lima, who later turned out to be friends with Nora and maybe Irma ....
That it was "so friend", that made the two girls give him an intimate massage and he to them (that's why I say with a sneer)
Then there's the situation of Nora, and her husband, Kiko ... So much complaining about Nicole that got guys home, (and was right) but since it's Nora ... everything is fine ....
The truth is that the girls when I started to see, there were by the end of 2015, the girls felt free to go around the house as they wanted, it did not always happen. But they gave us some very good moments, and I can assure you, most were not sexual. But yes, the girls enjoyed moments together. We had great views of the girls on the couch ... which was much better placed ... and they did not go to the back of the room or almost at the kitchen door, so they do not register it or they do it very poorly .
If it's true, these girls (from RLC, you could get a lot more performance) Jess has a well proportioned body and is a good dancer, Nora is a total showgirl, has a body that any man would want, knows how to move, and Last we have Nora, who does not think she is shy in the show. She, I do not think she puts many reservations to the shows with the other girls, She has already proven it with kisses, caresses, but not to be confused with her sexual condition, she is totally heterosexual.

too  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  long :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, vortios said:

To long and what are you trying to say?