Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

Maybe this guy can get her to orgasm as she has a difficult time. She tried to get Miguel to finger her correctly like the first guy did and he didn't understand. I could see his fingers were always straight when he fingered her. To get girls like her off (she is a squirter) generally you need to shove with straight fingers and pull with the fingers bent at the first knuckle. That is how I do it with the two women I see who love to squirt. And I love to watch them squirt. And not to be too nasty I enjoy cleaning them up.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Maybe this guy can get her to orgasm as she has a difficult time. She tried to get Miguel to finger her correctly like the first guy did and he didn't understand. I could see his fingers were always straight when he fingered her. To get girls like her off (she is a squirter) generally you need to shove with straight fingers and pull with the fingers bent at the first knuckle. That is how I do it with the two women I see who love to squirt. And I love to watch them squirt. And not to be too nasty I enjoy cleaning them up.

Yup..i know the kind of 'come here' gesture with fingers..:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, nack said:

Yup..i know the kind of 'come here' gesture with fingers..:biggrin:

And she tried to get Miguel to understand. you could see her the first couple of times take her fingers and show him, but he did not understand. The first guy she brought home did an excellent job of fingering her and boy was she into it. Recall she actually squirted on the bed. My second girlfriend, a beautiful blond out of the Seattle area was a squirter and it was my first time and I loved it even back then. That was in the late 60's.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL  I like it.......Sex Ed 101 :)

Nothing wrong with the girl showing me what turns her on. I love that about the swinger women I fuck. And I know you agree Harley. It is the one thing that turns me on to Nora. She makes sure when her and Kiko fuck that she gets herself off. That is hot to me when a women takes charge of her own orgasm.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Nothing wrong with the girl showing me what turns her on. I love that about the swinger women I fuck. And I know you agree Harley. It is the one thing that turns me on to Nora. She makes sure when her and Kiko fuck that she gets herself off. That is hot to me when a women takes charge of her own orgasm.

I agree,  I just didn't like it when that slug showed up.  Nora alone is fine or with the other girls is fine but when Kiko shows up, that was always the time for me to leave.  I watched them in the old apartment a couple of times and that was one time to many in my opinion.

54 minutes ago, vortios said:

Then there's the situation of Nora, and her husband, Kiko ... So much complaining about Nicole that got guys home, (and was right) but since it's Nora ... everything is fine ....
And surely there is more ... but neither one has to be very exhaustive in that,

There was a lot of complaining when Nicole got the guys home, but from a relatively small numbers of posters. I remember that a lot of posters were quite happy with the performance, and by a large majority. However, the signal to noise ratio in the forum is sometime hard to decipher, and in that case, the small number of people that are freaked out when there is a boy involved (you included, but not only, you know who you are ;p) is usually extremely vocal during that kind of events. But frenzied posting doesn't make one's opinion the majority, and long winded posts do not make the idea expressed right. Plus the people on CC are just a fraction of the people on RLC, and only a fraction of CC is really vocal and posts often. There is a silent majority, and the opinion of the silent majority is actually clear and very easy to figure out : just look at the top thumbnails and the top cam ::)

Besides, much of the complaining about Nicole on the forum stems from her belligerent relationship with the other girls, and because she spends a lot of time outside. Not because she brings boys, on the opposite.

• Upvote 1