Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

il y a 7 minutes, wathou a dit :

Je ne suis pas vraiment français mais je parle français ;) (bien que souvent je râle, donc j'ai surement des souches francaises xD ) et ok j'essayerai d'écrire les prénoms en français just pour toi :P et pour les personnes qui utilise google translate ^^'

C'est sympa à toi! Thank you friend! So if you see Angelina, now, she is in my opinion one of the best girl in Barcelona after only 5 days..!! That very good for the future in this appart..

• Upvote 1

Well, I sit for the fans of the girls, but there are clients who are more important for RLC that we... Now to criticize myself ... here the smartasses pro that say nothing to you ... now they will criticize me... But really they know that it happens behind from the chambers .... or because they do not say where the girls were ... it not to break any rule... I sit It for the fans... But it seems to me that RLC has re-gone away of all ... and specially of the fan.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, wathou said:

i guess so,  all the girls are getting dressed but it will probably make a lot of poeple happy to see a dude here ... 

Nevermind i was carried away ^^' 

Nicole received an unexpected call, since habeis dress. Whereas the girls were nake. Not wise Nicole not that he was nearby ... because he has asked him " where it was " and it must have been really nearby, because she as which it has been surprised, to look at the expression of the face. On the other hand, she did not want that she was rising to the house, since she has answered him " If she is for a couple of minutes, of agreement " She has dressed very fast, and to go out to his meeting.

5 minutes ago, Houndog5437 said:

I have no real problem with girls being curious, but it is sad to see how Irma has brought Danya down so low... Danya last time here in B1 was shy but curious, never really showed bottom half... Now......well you know....

Danaya was showing her bottom half before Irma returned to Barca. And why is that a bad thing? :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

I have no real problem with girls being curious, but it is sad to see how Irma has brought Danya down so low... Danya last time here in B1 was shy but curious, never really showed bottom half... Now......well you know....

First of all, the Danaya never showing her 'bottom half' before part is definitely not true. Second, why would you be angry at Irma for causing Danaya to be naked more often? I'd count that as a massive point in her favor...

• Upvote 5

Well, I respect his opinion, but only to say to him that these girls are not precisely strangers of this. You should find out a bit the origin of some girls about these. Not for nothing, but because it seems that it sees them as girls who are estuciando a university career, or they are simple photographic models ... and the reality is not this.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, timber said:

First of all, the Danaya never showing her 'bottom half' before part is definitely not true. Second, why would you be angry at Irma for causing Danaya to be naked more often? I'd count that as a massive point in her favor...

Danaya was mas encouraged by Iliona that for Irma the previous time... But good ... it is already a past history... I do not think as you, If anything has of good Danaya, equally that Irma is that they see with many naturalness his nudity... Certain it is that Irma has a personality much stronger than Danaya, which is a person who falls down in depression easily. Also because of it, Irma takes advantage to take his friends with the clients that she knows. In fact, they were they those who asked that the next time was taking Danaya and Jess... Because insurance that Jess salio in the conversation.

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Danaya was showing her bottom half before Irma returned to Barca. And why is that a bad thing? :biggrin:

Where do people get these ideas? Remember one of my highlights Ilona & Danaya and the balloons.

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, timber said:

Yeah, I have no objection to them going to a swingers club (and in general I'm all for having girls in these apartments that are sexually curious enough to do things like that), but it does feel like B1 and B2 have just become the pre-game spot for Irma, Jess and Dayana over the last couple of weeks. The problem with a swingers club for our purposes is that there's no real need to bring the party back to the apartment if they decide to let loose. It's a bit like knowing that the B2 orgies were going on, but then only being able to see the girls get ready and then be hungover the next day. Oh well, I guess I'll just hope that it inspires them to do something interesting on cam. At least Irma bringing the guy back last night was a step in that direction.

Also, while I'm complaining, I really wish RLC would try to avoid shared rooms. Sometimes it's probably unavoidable, but it's almost always a bad idea.

On a more positive note, Angelina seems pretty great.

I'm jealous to think they are doing stuff with each other outside like you said if we know whats going on but cant see it is worse than not knowing what we are missing especially if they never bring it home