Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

After B1, B2 far outnumbers the other apartments for posts, suggesting it is by far the 2nd most viewed house. I know they have had a lot of water and heating problems so have been UM a hell of a lot recently. I just want those problems sorted once and for all, so if they have to be UM for a while longer, so be it, but sort it out!

Because B2 is so popular though, and it's been UM so much recently, wouldn't it be a good jesture on the part of RLC to give us a few free replay days as compensation...Of course that's not going to happen is it...:confused:

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Because B2 is so popular though, and it's been UM so much recently, wouldn't it be a good jesture on the part of RLC to give us a few free replay days as compensation...Of course that's not going to happen is it...:confused:

I've got a few spare fairies and a couple of leprechauns at the bottom of my garden if you want to borrow em mate. 

• Upvote 3

58 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thanks Ze, that's what I've said about Nicole from the beginning and that's why she's my girl. She was pretty hot last night but I still thinks she tries too hard to achieve orgasm. She should relax a bit more....:heart:

From all the girls right mow on barca rlc apartments Nicole it's by far the one acting more real,and even giving more to us users,she could act just like most of the others and do everything outside,or just tease on cam..but almost from day one she delivered,been in rlc for some time and in barca apartments there are two type of girls..the ones that just will do the minimal,stay all day on bed,on phone,and everything else they do it's outside,till the day to go it's reach..and then it's the girls that are comited to the project,try to entertain viewers,do things on cams.Just two exemples..Dana it's one exemple of típical girl that just do minimal and just wait till time end and recieve money.Nicole it's one exemple of an girl that do a lot and acts normal.

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, ze81 said:

From all the girls right mow on barca rlc apartments Nicole it's by far the one acting more real,and even giving more to us users,she could act just like most of the others and do everything outside,or just tease on cam..but almost from day one she delivered,been in rlc for some time and in barca apartments there are two type of girls..the ones that just will do the minimal,stay all day on bed,on phone,and everything else they do it's outside,till the day to go it's reach..and then it's the girls that are comited to the project,try to entertain viewers,do things on cams.Just two exemples..Dana it's one exemple of típical girl that just do minimal and just wait till time end and recieve money.Nicole it's one exemple of an girl that do a lot and acts normal.

You really think Nicole is committed to RLC? laughing-smiley-face.gif

• Upvote 1