Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

39 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Since you seem to got connections and always Notify RLC about everything,,,,could you please notify them to tell the twins that I wanna see them start kissing each other and then have a 4-way with Danaya and Irma?,,,You seem to get results when you notify them and they text people in the apt like you just said:biggrin::biggrin:

Wish I had connections with RLC. I just told them Nicole and BF where in the bedroom and could not see them.  Asked them to notify her to turn the lites on. Just got lucky and they texted her. Did not mean to take credit for it. Also told them I was about to switch over to VH-tv. Like I said I did nothing to take credit for.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

So we got a balcony cam here finally, that's great and all but does it rewind a few months to when Lola fucked Caro out there? No you say? ?

Which you would not have seen as that would have been behind where the camera is.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Wish I had connections with RLC. I just told them Nicole and BF where in the bedroom and could not see them.  Asked them to notify her to turn the lites on. Just got lucky and they texted her. Did not mean to take credit for it. Also told them I was about to switch over to VH-tv. Like I said I did nothing to take credit for.

I seriously half believed you Snake...:cry:

1 minute ago, denizenkane said:

Oh is it placed in between Nicole's room and the living room? Hmm guess it's better than nothing.

Spot on ! Its better than nothing and will be worth having once the warmer weather is here and they are out there more.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

Mike was predicting the end for Nicole and Miguel tonight before it happened right before your eyes if you were watching :biggrin:

Not sure yet, we'll see' They were friendly enough and they don't always have to have sex...but he always looks disappointed when it doesn't...:sad:

For fuck's sake, I would be mortified...:sick:

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

How many do you want? Maybe a pretty face and having a guy in to have sex may be enough for you. It's not for me. Karol was more exciting to watch than Nicole could ever hope to be. Good looks are nothing if there isn't a descent personality to go with it. Karol is the first one that comes to mind.

I have written about openness. ... There is no way to call Karol more open as Nicole. ... Sorry. ... I like both, but Nicole plays simply in an different league. 

• Upvote 1