Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

He's right, half of the forum knows where the B2 apartment is, it's very easy to find

I was just pointing out that "east if the city" would mean they live on a boat. I'm not really interested in where they live as I have no intention of stalking them.

• Upvote 3

If you get the room with a double bed (in either Barcelona apartment) you should have to share with someone occasionally, or always. I like Danaya (mostly) but placing her in the big room is a waste of space, just like last time in B1.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Gina looks pretty lively to me. She reminds me a bit of Karol, not in appearance but the fact that she looks like the girk=l next door who might just grow and grow on you, 

I di think though, when we see it, we'll like her body...:biggrin:

But she's not Nicole

Update. She's got lovely tits...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

No and she's not Barca shy either cos I think she's gonna hit the town...She must know people here, unless she's going to B1.. She could be a masseur...:biggrin:

I would be nice, if she know people there. 

3 minutes ago, sigfried said:

10pm ad she's heading out, first night

I think, this is a very good sign*. It good when the girls know how to have fun. ... Lets wait and see. 

*)At least, if they also spend a part of there life in this apartment. 

• Upvote 1