Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

16 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Just how often does a girl hit the ground running the way Gina has? Or haven't you been watching her?

It doesn't happen that often,,,but when it happens it's magical,,some girls arrive and it takes them a while to warm up to the cameras while others come in with guns (Boobies) blazing :biggrin:,,,we have seen them all over the years,,a week ago nobody knew who Gina was,,but for the next 30-60 days everybody is going to know her name,,for good or bad.:angel:::):shy:

• Upvote 5

I wrote support about cams lagging, freezing and just plain not working.  I suggested they upgrade their servers.  I got a boiler plate missive back thanking me and saying they were investigating the situation.  What a bunch of assholes.  You'd think they would want to attract new customers what with voyeur-house and other sites coming on... 

What the hell's wrong with this apartment. Is not that the electricity is turned frequently, so the girls can go there and turn it on again. So now also adds the connection between the cameras off. Absolutely incredible what darkness to technology.

• Upvote 1