Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

What difference does it make for Danaya, to stay in bed in the big room instead of the room she had ?  She is laying on her bed all day long , doesn't ineract with anyone but Angelina... The last party that was in B1 two days ago , she was so boring ... When does she leave exactly ?  Is it this weekend ?   I think new girls will be more than welcome in B2 ... 

11 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

What difference does it make for Danaya, to stay in bed in the big room instead of the room she had ?  She is laying on her bed all day long , doesn't ineract with anyone but Angelina... The last party that was in B1 two days ago , she was so boring ... When does she leave exactly ?  Is it this weekend ?   I think new girls will be more than welcome in B2 ... 

She was exactly the same during her last stay.  She was fine with Adel, then shut down after she left, staying in bed all day and looking forlorn.  But hey this is RLC, just like with Stella, they have a short memory.

5 minutes ago, wathou said:

I don't get thos girls ... There is a freakin huge living room but they do all their yoga/gym/dance class in their rooms  where there is at most 1 or 2 square meters of free space Oo :huh:

And gina just moved her bed to have more space, Lol ?

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

Believe me, I was not apologizing to you.  You'll note my statement says "to the rest of the members".  As for you, I stand by my post.  

Wow,,,,I bet someone feels pretty darn stupid right about now for canceling their RLC subscription last night,,,They went off on a little old man Tirade last night. Blaming RLC for something that was never their fault to begin with.:biggrin:

3 hours ago, happyone said:

Got this reply from RLC

Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience.

This apartment is unavailable because of issues with electricity. We are working to bring the apartment back online them as soon as possible.

--
Support Team,
reallifecam.com

• Upvote 1