Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

I do not understand why RLC organize an evening like this, at no interest girlfriend a fucking be in this apartment and Stella also menstruation they came, a night to forget

3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I do not understand why RLC organize an evening like this, at no interest girlfriend a fucking be in this apartment and Stella also menstruation they came, a night to forget

I very much doubt RLC organizes their social events for them. They're big girls now.

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, sigfried said:

so the twins are invited over and strip down to their underwear, is this a fashion trend?

I like to call this teasing show. ... The girls do this, because some viewers like to watch half naked girls. They would never do this in their normal life. Therefore, it is kind of the opposite of real life. 

... anyway ...

I need to be more positiv: ... so .... I kind of like that they stoped dancing almost 24/7.

... Now, they should go a little step further, invite some guys over and start to have a life in this apartments. ... :) ... always stay positive.

On B1 I said:

Maybe they all went to B2 as it's a better party venue. Stella and Irma don't need to be dressed for that but anything that allows Gina and Belle to bond can only be good - we have no idea what Gina is capable of but judging from last night, I'd say more than the Twins.

So at least I got something sort of right tonight except that it looks like it's Stella bonding with Gina but why did Belle dress like that ... because she can't help herself. Maybe her plans got changed.

• Upvote 2

I think Belle should be making more of an effort with Gina.

Is Belle sworn off the alcohol tonight? She really didn't appear that drunk last night when she came back whatever state she was in when she caused all the trouble.

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I like to call this teasing show. ... The girls do this, because some viewers like to watch half naked girls. They would never do this in their normal life. Therefore, it is kind of the opposite of real life. 

... anyway ...

I need to be more positive: ... so .... I kind of like that they stoped dancing almost 24/7.

... Now, they should go a little step further, invite some guys over and start to have a life in this apartments. ... :) ... always stay positive.

maybe the apartments are really hot and they don't have any change to do laundry