Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

True. There's been no hint of a bate from her...but it's still a nice pussy and worth a look...:biggrin:

... for how many hours? ... It was the same with Danaya. Sitting on the bed, spread the legs and people in this thread lost there minds (like if they never saw something like that before in there life).

What about to have a life in this apartments? ... What about real openness?

• Upvote 1

Since my presence has been requested just how many off topic post's should I delete ? Just how many pages of this crap needs to be taken off the thread ? Seems like this is a daily activity, and it has nothing to do with what is going on in the apartment there fore it needs it's own thread for discussion or TAKE IT TO FLAME WARS !!!

Image result for cleaning up the trash

• Upvote 4

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

All the girls I care about are either in bed or on the bed with panties on so I'm going to bed, plus it's not a great atmosphere on the forum tonight guys so I'll let you sort it out...:dodgy:

Goodnight everyone...:sleepy:

night naga

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Since my presence has been requested just how many off topic post's should I delete ? Just how many pages of this crap needs to be taken off the thread ? Seems like this is a daily activity, and it has nothing to do with what is going on in the apartment there fore it needs it's own thread for discussion or TAKE IT TO FLAME WARS !!!

I was talking about missing openness in this apartment (or better by Gina and the Twins). ... Until, Euromike started to insult me. Again. 

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Since my presence has been requested just how many off topic post's should I delete ? Just how many pages of this crap needs to be taken off the thread ? Seems like this is a daily activity, and it has nothing to do with what id gpoing on in the apartment there fgore it needs it's own thread for discussion or TAKE IT TO FLAME WARS !!!

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Lets get this thread Back on Topic.   I am going to my closet to get my Broom & Dustpan. Clean up in Isle #13.  

wow!!! lol.... who keeps broom who te dustpan?

kidding. just delete all offtopic! ALL