Mika & Layne

Correction!  The other guy got a boner and had sex with the hottie but had to put a blanket over him.  I guess he is camera shy. But then the blanket fell off and it was off to the races for them.  But Mika and Layne walked in on them before he came.  Bad timing but he was able to resume pounding her and boy did he.  Great sex. It was worth waiting to see. 

17 minutes ago, manbat321 said:

and Milka is crying in the bedroom right now, guess she really does care if Layne is fucking around right in front of her. 

That was my first thought. But it was like this: She looked at her phone several times, put it away, thought, cried. Layne was awake, they talked, she dressed, he sat thoughtfully on the bed, he dressed, and both left the apartment.

Could it be that she got bad news, and the two went out to see someone?

Or: She looked at the screenshots of Layne here on her phone. And left him jealously! But why did he go with her?

8 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

That was my first thought. But it was like this: She looked at her phone several times, put it away, thought, cried. Layne was awake, they talked, she dressed, he sat thoughtfully on the bed, he dressed, and both left the apartment.

Could it be that she got bad news, and the two went out to see someone?

Or: She looked at the screenshots of Layne here on her phone. And left him jealously! But why did he go with her?

I think last weeks threesome was okay with her because she participated, but tonight's party she was absent and sleeping and when she saw how he pleased the lil hottie I think she got upset.  After he fingered her to climax Milka followed Layne to the bathroom and her body language looked like she was visibly upset and when they went to bed she appeared to get more upset.  I think instead of causing a scene with everyone in the apartment they took it outside.   But in all honesty what does she think after all this is a voyeur site with an emphasis on sex.   Hopefully they will work it out if not maybe Layne can make it party central after all tonight was entertaining even though all the girls kept their panties on until the very end with the exception of the hottie! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, manbat321 said:

But in all honesty what does she think after all this is a voyeur site with an emphasis on sex.

No, that is not ok. He had already fetched a condom to fuck the girl. And he just did not, because mika came out of the bedroom. And last week it was similar. He fucked blondie in the bedroom, and when mika came in he immediately stopped and pretended to be asleep. At their wedding-Party!!!

5 hours ago, Chicago515 said:

Layne just gave the one girl an orgasm while Mika and the other couple watched.  Never did the girl try to touch hus cock. Now the other couple is back to him giving her a hand job under the blanket.  It must be Girl's Night.

It's about time if it is!

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, clivebb said:

they fuck too much for rlc :biggrin:

As far as my time there in RLC can support a reliable opinion, I still had not seen a couple of "guests" with this "performance".

And for the apartment Dasha and Demit where this is common, much less.
Not even the occupants themselves (a reality).

They do not know it, but on another site I pulled and led their compliments and comparisons between the "guests" on the same occasion in Nelly and Bogarth (by the way, personal and intimate friends of D and D).

Anyone who has a post there knows the type and line of comparison that was made.

If they had in RLC I believe that we just would not be seeing these special "occasions", more rest for sure :biggrin::biggrin: