Mika & Layne

23 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Hate to break it to you but the majority of the members on this board are lurkers. As of right now there are over 1000 people on CC, and this thread only has roughly 7-8 regular posters. It's been like that for years.

Yes I guess so. But whats the conclusion now of it? 

No conclusion to be made. I was just letting Howard know not to really be surprised by the fact that he got so many downloads and hardly any thanks. I'd bet over 50 of the people that downloaded his file never even post. They just lurk on the boards looking for pics and videos.

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

No conclusion to be made. I was just letting Howard know not to really be surprised by the fact that he got so many downloads and hardly any thanks. I'd bet over 50 of the people that downloaded his file never even post. They just lurk on the boards looking for pics and videos.

Sorry did not see the connection to Howards post. Now it makes sense 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Hate to break it to you but the majority of the members on this board are lurkers. As of right now there are over 1000 people on CC, and this thread only has roughly 7-8 regular posters. It's been like that for years.

Its unfortunate but the same behavior is in other forums.

I don't post pics or videos nearly as much as I did months ago.  If it is too much trouble for people to say 'thanks', then why should I go through the 'trouble' of sharing a pic or clip.

• Upvote 5

Hey Howard I'm new to CC and to Voyeur house but i do appreciate all the hard work people do to post pics and vids, It gives me a clue as to what i'm go to invest my money and time to enjoy this and other sites like it. Keep up the good job. I have now joined for 1 month. Just wanted to see the new features and complaints that people have been griping about. But like i have you and others like you to thank for getting me to try it out.

• Upvote 5

6 hours ago, Howard said:

63 downloads (as of this writing) and only one "like".

Time to go back sharing files privately because its obvious 99% of ya'll can't extend the courtesy of a 'thank you'.  To those 99%, may you forever remain limp.

Hi Howard, Damn, forever limp eh? Lol, i appreciate all the stuff you put on here.Lots of times i'll thank the poster, a lot of times i'm jumping around and forget to. Keep up the good work for us!

• Upvote 5

:at:guitargst  The last party was for me one of the be, I have seen since end of 2013..... Congrats !!:rolleyes:

It was only a little pity that neither cam nor 3 were able to show your playing with the girls on the ground. But this is criticism on very high level:biggrin:

These guests are always welcome again. The only question is if Mika will be delighted about??

THX

• Upvote 1