Mika & Layne

This is 10.:biggrin:
Layne already has a "sneaky and hypnotizing" behavior as a "snake." And now he materializes it with a real snake.

Mika has to have attention folded. Lol:biggrin::biggrin:

Will the intended vote be the name of this newest and quiet member of the apartment.:cool:

19 minutes ago, guitargst said:

Have you ever been thinking why Mika doesn't take part in parties? Why did we stop smoking inside? Why does Mika feels not so good last time?

Well congratulations Mika and Layne. I hope you 2 don't have to move out. For me you 2 are the best thing here on VHTV.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

So you will leave the appartement soon and Dasha and Demid will move in?

If Dasha and Demid move in it'll just be the same boring couple here that's on RLC. Those two do nothing exciting.

I never want to be in the same crowd as those that always want to blame the guy and always want to see the guy kicked out, but in their case I really want to see Dasha with different dudes.

20 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

If Dasha and Demid move in it'll just be the same boring couple here that's on RLC. Those two do nothing exciting.

I never want to be in the same crowd as those that always want to blame the guy and always want to see the guy kicked out, but in their case I really want to see Dasha with different dudes.

I did not watch them on RLC lately. I thought they will maybe replace them because they visited them last week and @guitargst said afterwards they were talking about business. Now it would make sense. They can't stay in that appartement and can't stay with a lil child in front of cams.

28 minutes ago, koshxxx said:

Well congratulations Mika and Layne. I hope you 2 don't have to move out. For me you 2 are the best thing here on VHTV.

Well no way you can stay with a baby on an adult related content site. Minors on cam are an absolute nogo.