Mika & Layne

21 hours ago, ze81 said:

Lol..apartment will be off till morning due to tecnical work..this happens a lot in this apartment and every tecnical work goes for long hours...dam wat an coincidence it's weekend..strange that Layne does a lot tecnical work but then this happens so much.Well bet gona be an fun night there.

Technical work or not, what we see in return and Layne reestablishing all the cams and by the bedroo in question, apparently passed a drilling.:dodgy:
And I do not think Mika's "mother" would feel comfortable in her daughter's home where the pink vibrator is clearly visible on the bedside table (cam 6). Or see a bottle of drink on top of the closet (cam 4, reflection mirror cam 6) .- time 16: 46hs.
Add to this the boxes of pizzas and the furniture out of place on cam 1

Welcome back, therefore.::)

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, I know, but you have to admit that it would be very strange having your own sister there knowing exactly what is happening and running the risk that she might tell someone who might tell someone who might tell their parents or other family members. Not a risk I would take. It's just another strange thing in the life of this couple that I will never understand.

she's not on vh but who knows? maybe she has her own secrets !

55 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, I know, but you have to admit that it would be very strange having your own sister there knowing exactly what is happening and running the risk that she might tell someone who might tell someone who might tell their parents or other family members. Not a risk I would take. It's just another strange thing in the life of this couple that I will never understand.

Do you think that they would worry if their parents know about this story?? Their friends and thousands of people know about them and you still think this could be a risk???

This Layne sister it's an keeper in VH..the girl it's showering,before she puted the clothes in shower,she watched the shower mirrors to see if we're covering enought..and she not happy they were translúcide..lol..now she it's showering with back to cams..nice Layne this is te type of guests VH users like..another hide,cover one....don't wat show things on cam..THEN don't be on cams!specialy in VH cams,and it's over..she took shower and dressed all inside the shower.If this girl gona stay in house it's just horrible.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

This Layne sister it's an keeper in VH..the girl it's showering,before she puted the clothes in shower,she watched the shower mirrors to see if we're covering enought..and she not happy they were translúcide..lol..now she it's showering with back to cams..nice Layne this is te type of guests VH users like..another hide,cover one....don't wat show things on cam..THEN don't be on cams!specialy in VH cams.Just horrible.

This is ridiculous, she rarely well here, all people are entitled to have their friends,

4 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

This is ridiculous, she rarely well here, all people are entitled to have their friends,

She been in the house somethimes,and from all the bags seems she it's for stay...nice that we gona have another cover,hide all the time guest..the even took the shower in almost slowmotion pace..taking all the care to not show an dam thing..that's what's VH it's all about...residents or guest that do this..not.