Mika & Layne

3 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

you mean evil people are bad, "YOU CAN SEE THAT EVERY DAY"....

You can't be serious about that. Look here of course guns are the problem. Almost 11.000 deaths by guns in the USA this year. www.gunviolencearchive.org

In Germany with strict laws against guns we had 70 deaths last year. USA has 5 times more people so it would make 350 dead. And now tell me again strict laws are not necessary ::)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

And can ruin your life and others life forever...

and we had that last example in las vegas killing almost 60 innocent persons and more then 500 injuried.. 

Thanks. Its stupid organizations like the NRA who are responsible for this.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

And can ruin your life and others life forever...

and we had that last example in las vegas killing almost 60 innocent persons and more then 500 injuried.. 

So the guns made a meeting, decided to LAS VEGAS, & shot at innocent people all by themselves ?? W O W !!! My guns must be defective, cause they only shoot when a {PERSON} pulls the trigger

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You can't be serious about that. Look here of course guns are the problem. Almost 11.000 deaths by guns in the USA this year. www.gunviolencearchive.org

In Germany with strict laws against guns we had 70 deaths last year. USA has 5 times more people so it would make 350 dead. And now tell me again strict laws are not necessary ::)

You do realize that they are also including suicide in those death & a suicide isn't a murder

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I can tell you about all the crime the MIGRANTS in Germany are doing like GANG RAPING the German women & the police nor the German government N O T doing nothing about it !!!  I'll stick to my guns & take my chances with a crazy madman shooting at innocent people

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thanks. Its stupid organizations like the NRA who are responsible for this.

Totally agree with you!! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SPYING 1 said:

I can tell you about all the crime the MIGRANTS in Germany are doing like GANG RAPING the German women & the police nor the German government N O T doing nothing about it !!!  I'll stick to my guns & take my chances with a crazy madman shooting at innocent people

Is that how media reports in USA about Germany? Sure we have some problems with migrants but there are no gang rapes and the police and our government does enough to protect us. I don't feel unsafe in Germany and I don't need a gun at all. I never even considered applying for an allowance to own a gun...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Is that how media reports in USA about Germany? Sure we have some problems with migrants but there are no gang rapes and the police and our government does enough to protect us. I don't feel unsafe in Germany and I don't need a gun at all. I never even considered applying for an allowance to own a gun...

In FLORIDA you can have guns in your property, house or car without a license !! You only need a license if your carrying the gun outside of your property & to get a license you can't have committed a felony, just have your fingerprint on file & pay a small fee.

2 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

In FLORIDA you can have guns in your property, house or car without a license !! You only need a license if your carrying the gun outside of your property & to get a license you can't have committed a felony, just have your fingerprint on file & pay a small fee.

Okay I don't wanna argue with you I just still think everybody armed with guns does not solve our problems. I understand that there are areas in some US cities where you better don't go unarmed. But that's the failure of the government not giving people there a perspective in life.

I wish you never have to use that gun and nobody ever will use one against you my friend.